Express Estate Agency

Express Estate Agency Job security & advancement reviews

Clear
3.8Job security & advancement

Plenty of room for progression

I have worked at Express for 4 years and would recommend highly. There is plenty of room for progression, management are supportive and great opportunities for commission. Reasonable working hours and relaxed, friendly environment.

Work hard and be rewarded

Express is a great firm to work for, from the friendly staff to the approachable managers. I would recommend this firm to anyone that is willing to put the work in as you will be rewarded. There are many opportunities to be taken at Express!

Pros

Salary, relaxed working environment, city centre

Cons

Office facilities could be improved but overall good.

Fast paced, productive and friendly

Having previously worked for the company a few years and taking a different career path I found it incredibly welcoming when I first applied to rejoin the company. From the directors to your co workers everyone is approachable and willing to coach and help you.

Pros

Incentives and Commissions

Great company, brilliant training and incentives

I have worked for Express for a few months now, the first impressions were that management and staff were very welcoming and helpful.The training set in place has been fantastic. The company will give you lots in terms of training to help you learn the roles and then progress through the company.

Pros

Fantastic training and great commission structure

The more you put in, the more you get out

Easy to learn and difficult to master. But work hard, ask questions and put the miles in and you get rewarded. Commission potential is huge, just keep going and watch it stack up. More enjoyable and more rewarding the more you do. I've seen a lot of people who have worked various roles in the company as well, so there's possibility of lots of variety and career progression.

Work hard and you will be well rewarded

Lots of opportunity to earn very high commission. You get out of the job what you put into it, if you work hard you will earn highly. Great progression and development (training) in the 2 years I have been here.Very friendly and sociable culture.

Fun place to work

Great progression, training, pay and commission. A great place to build a career. I have worked for Express estate agency for over 10 years and it has helped me develop my sales skills.

Great rewards for hard work!

Express is a great company to work for - I have been with them a number of years. As with all sales roles there are ups and downs but the key is to quickly get over the downs and embrace the ups!!! You are in charge of your own hours but basically you get back what you put in. Hard work gets paid very well and the management team are very supportive to help you maximise your potential.

Pros

Great earnings opportunity, flexibility and excellent support.

Cons

Your car is going to do some miles!

Forward thinking company

I’ve been with Express Estate Agency for over 2 years, in that time I’ve had ongoing training and encouragement. The targets have not been a problem at all and you really do get out what you put in. Great company with fantastic earning potential.

Exciting, enjoyable and highly rewarding

I have worked with Express for a while now and it really is a life changing position to have. There is a great amount of work life balance and the competitive role keeps you on your toes and ensures that you keep learning about the industry. The remuneration of the role is second to none, if you work hard and are productive then you are generously rewarded. The company offers great social occasions, with regular get together and a couple of fantastic major events every year. Head office support is also great with a can do attitude leading the way.

Enjoyable Workplace with Great Staff

Express has been the best place I have worked throughout my career. The work can be stressful but if you put the effort in it is well worth it. The staff are all quite friendly which makes for a great environment. The management, from Team Leaders up to MDs, are all great people who are great at getting the best out of their staff.

Pros

Hard Work is Rewarded, Great Management

Cons

Can be stressful at times (but what workplace isn't)

Customer Service Advisor

I have worked at Express for nearly two years, it can be challenging at times but when you’re busy and doing well it’s reflective in the commission get at the end of the month. Its a great working environment in Manchester City Centre, they offer incentives to keep you motivated and there’s always an opportunity to progress within the business.

Well paid, great staff, great job!

Great company to work for. The pay is as good as it gets for the industry. They only promote from within, so great progression opportunities irrelevant of experience. Friendly staff, who are always willing to help, Very much a work hard, play hard environment. Overall, a brilliant place to work!

Pros

Pay, staffing & progression

Great money, Great Staff, Great Opportunities

I have been with the company over 5 years now and its genuinely the best move I ever made career wise. I was hesitant at first coming from traditional estate agency and the OTE etc. seemed a little too good to be true, but thankfully it wasn't! Yes its fast paced and busy and you'll never clock watch again, but you are incredibly well rewarded financially, and in the scope for progression plus the staff are amazing. Everyone is like minded and friendly and there's no dog eat dog that you get in some companies. A good proportion of staff who do end up leaving seem to quickly return as they miss the people (and probably the money) too much. Other perks I've seen worthy of a mention in the time I've been there: new car, free holidays, weekends away, cash bonuses, trips to the brits, generally two great parties a year. Highly rewarding, great fun and a quickly growing company under strong management.

Pros

Great money, amazing people, progression, nice offices in city centre

Fantastic Place to Work

I worked for Express for 2 years and it was the best job I had. The only reason I left was to relocate. The company is a step ahead of the other competition in the estate agency industry. The other members of staff are super friendly and there is a great social life outside of work. The money is great if you are prepared to get your head down and work hard. The Management are super supportive and respectful.

Pros

Supportive management, market leading company, great money

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Estate Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2