EY
Happiness score is 65 out of 100

EY

EY Employee Review

Life at EY

Nothing further to add. Typical big 4 environment with the prestige that comes with it. Hard work is required! Life is tough there as a lot of effort required to progress further up the food chain.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Stressful place to work

There are some nice people here but overall it is a machine. Very stressful environment and you can expect to be working well beyond your contracted hours every day.

Pros

Good pay if you progress enough

Cons

Long hours, just a cog in a machine
Same location

Long hours and too large a company. The salary and perks were good but you are expected to work late into the evening and the workload was very high. Managers very demanding and never felt appreciated as a member of support staff.

Great Experience but

I spent a great 3 years at EY which has been a brilliant foundation for my career. However, after 3 years the work began to feel repetitive and I felt it was best to change companies as there is a slight feeling of uncertainty around the company.

Pros

Very inclusive culture, flexible working culture is really good and it is possible to be truly flexible, great colleagues who are fun the hang out with, good office location in London, the client exposure from day 1 is something I couldnt have got in most companies

Cons

Pay is not reflective of the work you are doing, I could only justify the job on the basis of the experience I was getting rather than current pay, some colleagues can be slightly talkative behind your back

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement