Eyears

Eyears

Eyears Employee Review

Amazing agency

Having joined many agencies in the past , EYears has been one of the top Agencies I’ve come across , they are so understanding and the consultants are very helpful and polite in finding work or if you cannot work a certain day , they are very understanding.I would 100% recommend this agency.

Pros

Variety of work available

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun place

I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.

Pros

Cons

30minute
Same role

Great Agency

can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent

Pros

Flexible and quick
Same location

Excellent agency

I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.

Pros

excellent consultants

Cons

some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eyears with

• Eyears
  • Amazing agency
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?