Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Don't waste your time

19 June 2018
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
1.0Job security/advancement
Cons
5 August 2018
Same role
Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) - Bristol, Bristol
I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.
28 July 2017
Same role
Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) - Portsmouth, Hampshire
I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.
Pros
Great flexibility and rates
Cons
None for me so far
27 July 2017
Same location
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) - Wolverhampton, West Midlands
I have registered with a few agency's over the years, Eyears is the first one I registered with and now the only one I am still registered with. My consultant is great. She gets me the work that I want on the days that i'm free. She is also honest and realistic with me which I didn't get from other agency's.
Pros
Flexible
  1. Don't waste your time