Eyears

Eyears

Eyears Employee Review

Excellent agency

I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.

Pros

excellent consultants

Cons

some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency

Same role

Supportive and honest agency.

Eyears are one of those rare finds - an honest and supportive agency. I have worked through eyears as a supply teacher for a number of years and I have always been very happy with them.
Same roleSame location

Friendly, reliable, proffessional

I've worked for Eyears on and off for 4 years. They're always willing to help. I've worked in schools and nurseries in Birmingham & Bristol and found no change in their service. The consultants were always knowledgable about where i was going, giving me directions if needed and always placed in lovely settings. The communication is excellent with emails, text messages and so on confirming all my shifts and the wage slips arrive automatically in my inbox. On the whole, they were brilliant and I'd recommend them (and have) to any of my teaching or nursery colleagues.

Pros

great communication, lots of work, varied and flexible

Cons

sometimes can be last minute calls but i was okay with this
Same location

Amazing agency

Having joined many agencies in the past , EYears has been one of the top Agencies I’ve come across , they are so understanding and the consultants are very helpful and polite in finding work or if you cannot work a certain day , they are very understanding.I would 100% recommend this agency.

Pros

Variety of work available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement