Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Fun friendly consultants always there to help.

28 July 2017
I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great flexibility and rates
Cons
None for me so far
5 August 2018
Same role
Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) - Bristol, Bristol
I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.
19 June 2018
Same role
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) - Wolverhampton, West Midlands
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
10 June 2019
Same location
Work force nursery nurse (Former Employee) - Hampshire Portsmouth,
I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.
Pros
Cons
30minute
  1. Fun friendly consultants always there to help.