Eyears

Eyears

Eyears Employee Review

Fun place

I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.

Pros

Cons

30minute

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Amazing agency

Having joined many agencies in the past , EYears has been one of the top Agencies I’ve come across , they are so understanding and the consultants are very helpful and polite in finding work or if you cannot work a certain day , they are very understanding.I would 100% recommend this agency.

Pros

Variety of work available
Same role

Great Agency

can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent

Pros

Flexible and quick
Same location

Fun friendly consultants always there to help.

I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.

Pros

Great flexibility and rates

Cons

None for me so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement