Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Great agency to work for

22 August 2017
I've been working for Eyears for a couple of months now. Most of the settings you are sent to are very welcoming and friendly. The Eyears staff are very helpful and try to get you jobs close to where you live. I would recommend this agency to anyone childcare workers in Greater Manchester. Its has been a good experience working for Eyears.
Pros
Jobs not too far from where you live
Cons
14 March 2020
Same role
Childcare Practitioner (Current Employee) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
I love working for Eyears, my consutant is kind and very helpful. Actually the whole organization is very efficient and organized. The only problem is that they do not have enough work for me in my area and the pay rate is very low considering I am very qualified if not overqualified compared to some of the practitioners I work with. I would however, recommend Eyears because they are a good agency to work for and also because my consultant always tries her best to find work for me.
9 October 2016
Same roleSame location
Agency childcare worker (Current Employee) - Manchester
Okay place to work. not for full time work. only part time or flexible work i would say would suit. felt a bit discriminated on one time so that was not great but apart from that fine.
Pros
Flexible, Good communication, Good pay
Cons
Felt discriminated, Not enough hours.
22 August 2017
Same location
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!
Pros
Hours that suit your home life
  1. Great agency to work for