Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Great company

28 July 2017
Ive been recieving work from Eyears since last dec sometimes last minutes sometiems pre booked. I love the hoensty of what they think i should do. They always help me and give me advice when I need it and always try to find me work really local to where I live as I use public transport. My consultant always asks me if I want to do the shift or not as sometimes it's out of my way.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Get daily work, helpful advice
Cons
Shorter hours
10 June 2019
Same role
Work force nursery nurse (Former Employee) - Hampshire Portsmouth,
I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.
Pros
Cons
30minute
24 August 2018
Same role
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) - Telford, Shropshire
can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent
Pros
Flexible and quick
3 September 2018
Same location
teacher (Current Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.
Pros
excellent consultants
Cons
some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency