Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Great support, very flexible

5 August 2018
I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.
4.0Job security/advancement
19 June 2018
Same role
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) - Wolverhampton, West Midlands
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
28 July 2017
Same role
Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) - Portsmouth, Hampshire
I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.
Pros
Great flexibility and rates
Cons
None for me so far
25 February 2021
Same location
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bristol
I was only suppose to be doing this short term but loved having the flexibility and earning the same amount as a full time practitioner with less responsibilities. Charlotte who manages Bristol is amazing with finding suitable work. There is always work available if you’re willing to travel even during this pandemic if you put the hours in you are able to take home an average full time salary it’s all down to you and your availability. You usually know a week before what your shifts are the following week but can also be called at 7am on the day (doesn’t happen often) it is a weekly paid job and you get holiday pay as well.
Pros
Flexibility with hours
Cons
No sick pay
  1. Great support, very flexible