Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Productive workplace

9 January 2017
Ever since i have been working with Eyears i have been provided with several jobs at various nurseries in Birmingham. The Eyears staff are very helpful and kind. They provide me with work every week with a reasonable wage. I would recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for work either in childcare. Also, the staff help you to find a nursery if you are unsure where it is. Another benefit with this agency is they provide you with holiday pay.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free uniform
28 July 2017
Same role
Nursery Practitioner (Current Employee) - Hampshire
Eyears is a great agency to work for. My consultant is very friendly and approachable and understands my work needs. I would highly recommend them, if you are looking for flexible working hours, variety and independence that you get from not being tied down to one nursery.
Pros
Freedom from paperwork and difficult parents. Hours to suit you
Cons
May involve longer travelling commutes
14 May 2017
Same role
Nursery Practitioner (Former Employee) - Lancashire
I was with eyears for about 3 months, everything was great at first. My recruitment consultant was very helpful however the company not so. The time sheets are good as you can take a photo and send them in and get paid weekly. When it came to me leaving the recruitment consultant said he would do me a reference which he did however it had to come from accounting and after contacting numerous times over a period of 2 weeks they never did produce one so if your relying on them producing one don't! Also they don't pay anything towards travel costs and when they say they ll be something extra in your pay it's 20p that's it and you get paid minimum wage so in my opinion not so good there are better agencies out there but if your desperate go for it.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Mimimum wage
3 September 2018
Same location
teacher (Current Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.
Pros
excellent consultants
Cons
some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency
  1. Productive workplace