Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Really lovely consultants

14 September 2016
I worked with eyears 3 years ago and it was the best agency I have ever worked for. The consultant I dealt with was so nice, friendly and extremely helpful. But I had to leave because the job is up and down so therefore there wasn't a stable income coming in. They can also book you in last minute so you have to always be ready to leave your house. Other than that I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Recruitment consultant
Cons
Not enough shifts sometimes
14 March 2020
Same role
Childcare Practitioner (Current Employee) - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
I love working for Eyears, my consutant is kind and very helpful. Actually the whole organization is very efficient and organized. The only problem is that they do not have enough work for me in my area and the pay rate is very low considering I am very qualified if not overqualified compared to some of the practitioners I work with. I would however, recommend Eyears because they are a good agency to work for and also because my consultant always tries her best to find work for me.
22 August 2017
Same role
Childcare Worker (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
I've been working for Eyears for a couple of months now. Most of the settings you are sent to are very welcoming and friendly. The Eyears staff are very helpful and try to get you jobs close to where you live. I would recommend this agency to anyone childcare workers in Greater Manchester. Its has been a good experience working for Eyears.
Pros
Jobs not too far from where you live
19 June 2018
Same location
Nursery Assistant (Former Employee) - Wolverhampton, West Midlands
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
  1. Really lovely consultants