Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

They dont give out reference

14 May 2017
I was with eyears for about 3 months, everything was great at first. My recruitment consultant was very helpful however the company not so. The time sheets are good as you can take a photo and send them in and get paid weekly. When it came to me leaving the recruitment consultant said he would do me a reference which he did however it had to come from accounting and after contacting numerous times over a period of 2 weeks they never did produce one so if your relying on them producing one don't! Also they don't pay anything towards travel costs and when they say they ll be something extra in your pay it's 20p that's it and you get paid minimum wage so in my opinion not so good there are better agencies out there but if your desperate go for it.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Mimimum wage
28 July 2017
Same role
Nursery Practitioner (Current Employee) - Hampshire
Eyears is a great agency to work for. My consultant is very friendly and approachable and understands my work needs. I would highly recommend them, if you are looking for flexible working hours, variety and independence that you get from not being tied down to one nursery.
Pros
Freedom from paperwork and difficult parents. Hours to suit you
Cons
May involve longer travelling commutes
9 January 2017
Same role
Nursery Practitioner (Current Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
Ever since i have been working with Eyears i have been provided with several jobs at various nurseries in Birmingham. The Eyears staff are very helpful and kind. They provide me with work every week with a reasonable wage. I would recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for work either in childcare. Also, the staff help you to find a nursery if you are unsure where it is. Another benefit with this agency is they provide you with holiday pay.
Pros
Free uniform
25 February 2021
Early Years Practitioner (Current Employee) - Bristol
I was only suppose to be doing this short term but loved having the flexibility and earning the same amount as a full time practitioner with less responsibilities. Charlotte who manages Bristol is amazing with finding suitable work. There is always work available if you’re willing to travel even during this pandemic if you put the hours in you are able to take home an average full time salary it’s all down to you and your availability. You usually know a week before what your shifts are the following week but can also be called at 7am on the day (doesn’t happen often) it is a weekly paid job and you get holiday pay as well.
Pros
Flexibility with hours
Cons
No sick pay
  1. They dont give out reference