Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Working for Eyears has been a easy and hassle free experience

22 August 2017
I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Hours that suit your home life
10 June 2019
Same role
Work force nursery nurse (Former Employee) - Hampshire Portsmouth,
I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.
Pros
Cons
30minute
24 August 2018
Same role
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) - Telford, Shropshire
can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent
Pros
Flexible and quick
22 August 2017
Same location
Childcare Worker (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
I've been working for Eyears for a couple of months now. Most of the settings you are sent to are very welcoming and friendly. The Eyears staff are very helpful and try to get you jobs close to where you live. I would recommend this agency to anyone childcare workers in Greater Manchester. Its has been a good experience working for Eyears.
Pros
Jobs not too far from where you live
Cons