Eyears
Eyears Employee Review

Wow

28 July 2017
Having only worked for Eyears for a month, I must say my impression of the business, their work ethic and their dedication to their clients and candidates is unparalleled! The working environment both encourages competitiveness and drive but, enables personality and individuality! The vast amount of knowledge and experience at Eyears, ensures you feel that you are supported and you feel the guidance given is relevant and aids your progression. The training has been informative and in-depth, especially for someone who has not worked in recruitment before. The management team are both very hands on and are very approachable! I look forward to having a long and successful career at Eyears and I know that the team here will only help to ensure that happens! If you are looking for a business that encourages hard work and fun then Eyears is for you!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Team, Summer Hours, Excellent benefits, Job Satisfaction, Training
5 January 2017
Same roleSame location
Education Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I have worked at Eyears in the capacity of an Education Recruitment Consultant for the past 6 months. This is the first job I have had in Recruitment and I found the company to be very supportive with regard to training. The team at Eyears are ace! They are hard working, fun and enthusiastic with a fantastic management team! I feel that I have the freedom to try new ideas whilst also having guidance. I thoroughly enjoy working at Eyears and they have made the move to a new industry easy and enjoyable!
Pros
Amazing team, part time hours over the summer, training
3 September 2018
Same location
teacher (Current Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.
Pros
excellent consultants
Cons
some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency
28 July 2017
Same location
Nursery Nurse (Current Employee) - Birmingham, West Midlands
Ive been recieving work from Eyears since last dec sometimes last minutes sometiems pre booked. I love the hoensty of what they think i should do. They always help me and give me advice when I need it and always try to find me work really local to where I live as I use public transport. My consultant always asks me if I want to do the shift or not as sometimes it's out of my way.
Pros
Get daily work, helpful advice
Cons
Shorter hours