Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews in Birmingham

Birmingham9 reviews

nurseryconsultantagencyrecommendhelpfulflexiblefriendlystaff

Amazing agency

Having joined many agencies in the past , EYears has been one of the top Agencies I’ve come across , they are so understanding and the consultants are very helpful and polite in finding work or if you cannot work a certain day , they are very understanding.I would 100% recommend this agency.

Pros

Variety of work available

Excellent agency

I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.

Pros

excellent consultants

Cons

some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency

Insights into Eyears

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Wow

Having only worked for Eyears for a month, I must say my impression of the business, their work ethic and their dedication to their clients and candidates is unparalleled! The working environment both encourages competitiveness and drive but, enables personality and individuality! The vast amount of knowledge and experience at Eyears, ensures you feel that you are supported and you feel the guidance given is relevant and aids your progression. The training has been informative and in-depth, especially for someone who has not worked in recruitment before. The management team are both very hands on and are very approachable! I look forward to having a long and successful career at Eyears and I know that the team here will only help to ensure that happens! If you are looking for a business that encourages hard work and fun then Eyears is for you!

Pros

Team, Summer Hours, Excellent benefits, Job Satisfaction, Training

Great company

Ive been recieving work from Eyears since last dec sometimes last minutes sometiems pre booked. I love the hoensty of what they think i should do. They always help me and give me advice when I need it and always try to find me work really local to where I live as I use public transport. My consultant always asks me if I want to do the shift or not as sometimes it's out of my way.

Pros

Get daily work, helpful advice

Cons

Shorter hours

Better than the rest

I have been working for Eyears for the past two years and they have consistently found me teaching work. They have managed to keep work fairly local for me. I feel like the consultants really listened to my requirements and have have sent me to some lovely schools. This agency isn't a pushy agency(I have worked for one of those before!) and they really have my best interests at heart. I have already recommended Eyears to colleagues and will continue to do so.

Pros

Fair pay rates, understanding consultants

Cons

Some work comes in very last minute

Productive workplace

Ever since i have been working with Eyears i have been provided with several jobs at various nurseries in Birmingham. The Eyears staff are very helpful and kind. They provide me with work every week with a reasonable wage. I would recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for work either in childcare. Also, the staff help you to find a nursery if you are unsure where it is. Another benefit with this agency is they provide you with holiday pay.

Pros

Free uniform

Cons

I have worked at Eyears in the capacity of an Education Recruitment Consultant for the past 6 months. This is the first job I have had in Recruitment and I found the company to be very supportive with regard to training. The team at Eyears are ace! They are hard working, fun and enthusiastic with a fantastic management team! I feel that I have the freedom to try new ideas whilst also having guidance. I thoroughly enjoy working at Eyears and they have made the move to a new industry easy and enjoyable!

Pros

Amazing team, part time hours over the summer, training

Friendly, reliable, proffessional

I've worked for Eyears on and off for 4 years. They're always willing to help. I've worked in schools and nurseries in Birmingham & Bristol and found no change in their service. The consultants were always knowledgable about where i was going, giving me directions if needed and always placed in lovely settings. The communication is excellent with emails, text messages and so on confirming all my shifts and the wage slips arrive automatically in my inbox. On the whole, they were brilliant and I'd recommend them (and have) to any of my teaching or nursery colleagues.

Pros

great communication, lots of work, varied and flexible

Cons

sometimes can be last minute calls but i was okay with this

Stable

Hour were good some weeks and not so good others. Little short notice but couldn't be helped. Never had a problem with any nurseries I worked in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eyears with

Learn about Eyears in Birmingham

• Eyears
  • Birmingham
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?