Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews in Bristol

Bristol7 reviews

nurseryconsultantagencyrecommendhelpfulflexiblefriendlystaff

Great childcare Agencey

I was only suppose to be doing this short term but loved having the flexibility and earning the same amount as a full time practitioner with less responsibilities. Charlotte who manages Bristol is amazing with finding suitable work. There is always work available if you’re willing to travel even during this pandemic if you put the hours in you are able to take home an average full time salary it’s all down to you and your availability. You usually know a week before what your shifts are the following week but can also be called at 7am on the day (doesn’t happen often) it is a weekly paid job and you get holiday pay as well.

Pros

Flexibility with hours

Cons

No sick pay

Enthusastic, loving and fun!

No day is the same in childcare therefore everyday is exciting and interesting. Whilst out on work you learn new activities that are age appropriate, how to meet individual needs and how to give sufficient care to children. The Eyears team and all the nursery's I have worked at have had very welcome staff members and always willing to collate your ideas. You could be offered to work at any nursery and its your decision whether you take the shift, however you will quickly gather that no setting is the same, the people are different, morals are different and the routine is different, therefore you need to make sure you are adaptable and willing for change, however don't be concerned about this as you can email your Eyears mentor or the team whenever you want for questions, concerns or enquiries. In my opinion the hardest part of the job so far is having to learn the children's needs in such a small amount of time. It is important when you attend a shift that you are prepared and ready to ask questions and use good communication skills this is because you'll probably have never been to that setting before and you want your time to be useful and ensure you have made a impact on a child holistic development. Overall I have loved my time with Eyears so far and the most enjoyable parts have been meeting new people both adults and children, gaining experiences and being able to use my good practice.

Insights into Eyears

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Great support, very flexible

I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.

GREAT company to work for!

Eyears was great at getting me work over the summer period when I needed a more flexible shift pattern. It's really quick and easy to update your availability online and I always had work when I wanted it. The staff are extremely friendly and always aim to get you jobs that suit your preferences. Pay is really good and always comes in on time- you even get holiday pay. Great company to work for.

Excellent company

I work as a temporary nursery nurse in Bristol. The consultant's are brilliant and really listen to my needs to support my working pattern. I am always offered work during the week, so I am always really busy doing the job I love. The company is excellent and really supportive. I would highly recommend them to other nursery nurses looking for agency work.

A caring and genuine Recruitment Agency

I have worked for Eyears for a number of years and I find them to be the best agency I have worked with. The consultants listen to my needs and don't put pressure on me to work if the job isn't suitable. The office staff are friendly and supportive and my work placements are local and exactly what I ask for.

Pros

Free uniform, friendly staff

Temporary Nursery Assistant

A typical work starts with a phone call from Eyears asking to go to a local nursery set-up for a specified timing.The hardest part of the job is the short notice given to react to phone call and go to the nursery.The Most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the children.

Pros

flexible

Cons

short notice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eyears with

• Eyears
  • Bristol
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?