Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews in Manchester

I've been working for Eyears for a couple of months now. Most of the settings you are sent to are very welcoming and friendly. The Eyears staff are very helpful and try to get you jobs close to where you live. I would recommend this agency to anyone childcare workers in Greater Manchester. Its has been a good experience working for Eyears.
Pros
Jobs not too far from where you live
Cons
I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!
Pros
Hours that suit your home life
I currently work for Eyears LTD as an Early Years Consultant. Eyears has been a fantastic company to work for so far offering a great working environment, competitive rates of pay and benefits, part time summer hours,excellent social events, you get out what you put in. The team work together sharing ideas to ensure we all grow together. The management team at Eyears are always keen to ensure that training is provided for the team. They are supportive, motivational and encourage us to be the best consultants we can be. We are able to manage our own businesses in the way that we know will get results. If you are hard working, passionate and driven and are looking for a role that provides you with job satisfaction and a good work/life balance this would be the job and the company for you!
Pros
Training, social working hours, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
Okay place to work. not for full time work. only part time or flexible work i would say would suit. felt a bit discriminated on one time so that was not great but apart from that fine.
Pros
Flexible, Good communication, Good pay
Cons
Felt discriminated, Not enough hours.
Day at work is a standard day, through this i have learned and gained knowledge through this job as my degree is similar to the age range i am working with. Due to the fact that this job is through agencies, my co-workers are always changing, therefor it is hard to adjust to the place. In different nurseries you get workers that are mostly welcoming and in some you do not get that, but thats work life you get that everywhere. i do not think the job is hard at all. the most enjoyable part of the job is the children. Understanding them and making sure that they have a great time within the nursery.
Pros
paid every hour
Cons
hours depend on you
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eyears?