Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews in Wolverhampton

I have registered with a few agency's over the years, Eyears is the first one I registered with and now the only one I am still registered with. My consultant is great. She gets me the work that I want on the days that i'm free. She is also honest and realistic with me which I didn't get from other agency's.
Pros
Flexible
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
Cons
I worked with eyears 3 years ago and it was the best agency I have ever worked for. The consultant I dealt with was so nice, friendly and extremely helpful. But I had to leave because the job is up and down so therefore there wasn't a stable income coming in. They can also book you in last minute so you have to always be ready to leave your house. Other than that I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone.
Pros
Recruitment consultant
Cons
Not enough shifts sometimes