Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews in Wolverhampton

Wolverhampton4 reviews

3.7Job security & advancement

nurseryconsultantagencyrecommendhelpfulflexiblefriendlystaff

Varied work and local to me

I have enjoyed working for eyears. The work is varied -some settings better than others but can to choose (to certain extent where i work) where i go.

Pros

choose when you work

Cons

Work can be cancelled at very short notice

Don't waste your time

They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency

Insights into Eyears

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Consistant

I have registered with a few agency's over the years, Eyears is the first one I registered with and now the only one I am still registered with. My consultant is great. She gets me the work that I want on the days that i'm free. She is also honest and realistic with me which I didn't get from other agency's.

Pros

Flexible

Really lovely consultants

I worked with eyears 3 years ago and it was the best agency I have ever worked for. The consultant I dealt with was so nice, friendly and extremely helpful. But I had to leave because the job is up and down so therefore there wasn't a stable income coming in. They can also book you in last minute so you have to always be ready to leave your house. Other than that I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone.

Pros

Recruitment consultant

Cons

Not enough shifts sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement