Eyears

Childcare Provider4 reviews
United Kingdom4 reviews

3.9Pay & benefits

nurseryconsultantagencyrecommendhelpfulflexiblefriendlystaff

Great agency to work for

I've been working for Eyears for a couple of months now. Most of the settings you are sent to are very welcoming and friendly. The Eyears staff are very helpful and try to get you jobs close to where you live. I would recommend this agency to anyone childcare workers in Greater Manchester. Its has been a good experience working for Eyears.

Pros

Jobs not too far from where you live

Cons

I love working for Eyears, my consutant is kind and very helpful. Actually the whole organization is very efficient and organized. The only problem is that they do not have enough work for me in my area and the pay rate is very low considering I am very qualified if not overqualified compared to some of the practitioners I work with. I would however, recommend Eyears because they are a good agency to work for and also because my consultant always tries her best to find work for me.

Insights into Eyears

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Flexible

Okay place to work. not for full time work. only part time or flexible work i would say would suit. felt a bit discriminated on one time so that was not great but apart from that fine.

Pros

Flexible, Good communication, Good pay

Cons

Felt discriminated, Not enough hours.

Really lovely consultants

I worked with eyears 3 years ago and it was the best agency I have ever worked for. The consultant I dealt with was so nice, friendly and extremely helpful. But I had to leave because the job is up and down so therefore there wasn't a stable income coming in. They can also book you in last minute so you have to always be ready to leave your house. Other than that I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone.

Pros

Recruitment consultant

Cons

Not enough shifts sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eyears with

• Eyears
  • Childcare Provider
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?