Eyears

Nursery Assistant7 reviews
United Kingdom7 reviews

nurseryconsultantagencyrecommendhelpfulflexiblefriendlystaff

Great support, very flexible

I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.

Never find hours, bosses never answer

Slow! Terrible management never picks up the phone or replies to emails.Nurseries are great- however they’ll send you places far away even when you say no

Pros

Pick your days

Cons

Long hours, terrible management, distance

Insights into Eyears

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Don't waste your time

They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency

Cons

Fun friendly consultants always there to help.

I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.

Pros

Great flexibility and rates

Cons

None for me so far

fun workplace

Day at work is a standard day, through this i have learned and gained knowledge through this job as my degree is similar to the age range i am working with. Due to the fact that this job is through agencies, my co-workers are always changing, therefor it is hard to adjust to the place. In different nurseries you get workers that are mostly welcoming and in some you do not get that, but thats work life you get that everywhere. i do not think the job is hard at all. the most enjoyable part of the job is the children. Understanding them and making sure that they have a great time within the nursery.

Pros

paid every hour

Cons

hours depend on you

Work is up and down

There are weeks full of work and others exceptionally quiet. Yet to be placed anywhere local. People are lovely to talk too and they are always there to help. However I paid £44 for a new DBS after being told they were "calling out for staff" and had no work the following weeks which was very disheartening.

Temporary Nursery Assistant

A typical work starts with a phone call from Eyears asking to go to a local nursery set-up for a specified timing.The hardest part of the job is the short notice given to react to phone call and go to the nursery.The Most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the children.

Pros

flexible

Cons

short notice

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Eyears with

• Eyears
  • Nursery Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?