Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews for Nursery Assistant

I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
Cons
I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.
Pros
Great flexibility and rates
Cons
None for me so far
Day at work is a standard day, through this i have learned and gained knowledge through this job as my degree is similar to the age range i am working with. Due to the fact that this job is through agencies, my co-workers are always changing, therefor it is hard to adjust to the place. In different nurseries you get workers that are mostly welcoming and in some you do not get that, but thats work life you get that everywhere. i do not think the job is hard at all. the most enjoyable part of the job is the children. Understanding them and making sure that they have a great time within the nursery.
Pros
paid every hour
Cons
hours depend on you
There are weeks full of work and others exceptionally quiet. Yet to be placed anywhere local. People are lovely to talk too and they are always there to help. However I paid £44 for a new DBS after being told they were "calling out for staff" and had no work the following weeks which was very disheartening.
A typical work starts with a phone call from Eyears asking to go to a local nursery set-up for a specified timing.The hardest part of the job is the short notice given to react to phone call and go to the nursery.The Most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the children.
Pros
flexible
Cons
short notice