Eyears

Nursery Nurse12 reviews
United Kingdom12 reviews

nurseryconsultantagencyrecommendhelpfulflexiblefriendlystaff

Amazing agency

Having joined many agencies in the past , EYears has been one of the top Agencies I’ve come across , they are so understanding and the consultants are very helpful and polite in finding work or if you cannot work a certain day , they are very understanding.I would 100% recommend this agency.

Pros

Variety of work available

Fun place

I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.

Pros

Cons

30minute

Insights into Eyears

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks

Great Agency

can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent

Pros

Flexible and quick

Lot's of new experiences I got from this company

I have been working for about 6 months with Eeyars and I really enjoy to work for them. I like the idea of updating my availability when and when is suitable for me to work. The job availability depends on weekly basis some times all days of the week some times none. Their staff are polite and very helpful. Overall I am happy with them

Pros

I have gained lots of experiences, brilliant staff and helpful

Cons

Some weeks not enough working hours and some work places are not local

Rewarding work

The staff at Eyears are very helpful and easy to contact with any questions they are also quick with getting you work. I am Enjoying working with this company.

Pros

Easy enrolment, Helpful team, work around you and your family

Perfect job alongside University

I worked at Eyears for around 18 months. It was a perfect job while I was at University as I could select which days I was off uni each week and Rachel, Callum and Chris would find me work. The agency staff are friendly and they try their best to find work which is close by, so often I was working in the neighbouring town. It also gave me the opportunity to gain experience with this age group which has been beneficial in my future career. You get paid weekly which worked well for me as a student. On occasion I was travelling up to an hour so it is useful if you drive. Be prepared for some quiet spells with no work e.g during school holidays.

Pros

Friendly staff who aim to find you work close to home.

Cons

Some quiet spells where you may only work one shift a week.

Working for Eyears has been a easy and hassle free experience

I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!

Pros

Hours that suit your home life

Brill management team

A great company who support their employees, and accommodates those who have busy life with a range of commitments. I have a great rep who i can always rely on to update me on work available and has given me feedback from jobs that I've been on. There are periods where there is no work offered which can be difficult when you have time free to be working, but this is understandable as it is most likely due to term times/ holidays where nurseries are closed or operate with their core staff and no agency staff are needed. Overall I have loved working for this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work which will slot into their busy schedule. A great management team, a range of lovely settings to work in, and a rewarding job.

Pros

Great reps, flexible work and great pay

Cons

Periods of no work available

Helpful Staff

Friendly and helpful staff who try their best to find you work on your selected dates. Can sometimes be waiting for a phone call for work. Usually last minute requests at times. Be prepared to travel to placements.Staff do understand if travelling is too far for you and will not push you to accept.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Last minute phone calls and sometimes how far you have to travel.

Great company

Ive been recieving work from Eyears since last dec sometimes last minutes sometiems pre booked. I love the hoensty of what they think i should do. They always help me and give me advice when I need it and always try to find me work really local to where I live as I use public transport. My consultant always asks me if I want to do the shift or not as sometimes it's out of my way.

Pros

Get daily work, helpful advice

Cons

Shorter hours

Consistant

I have registered with a few agency's over the years, Eyears is the first one I registered with and now the only one I am still registered with. My consultant is great. She gets me the work that I want on the days that i'm free. She is also honest and realistic with me which I didn't get from other agency's.

Pros

Flexible

Its a good company, get work at good times

It's a good company, I get work in the days I need to also I get jobs quite close by. It's easy to talk to my consultant also she understands that I cannot travel far so she always finds work that is close to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement