Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews for Nursery Nurse

I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.
Pros
Cons
30minute
can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent
Pros
Flexible and quick
I have been working for about 6 months with Eeyars and I really enjoy to work for them. I like the idea of updating my availability when and when is suitable for me to work. The job availability depends on weekly basis some times all days of the week some times none. Their staff are polite and very helpful. Overall I am happy with them
Pros
I have gained lots of experiences, brilliant staff and helpful
Cons
Some weeks not enough working hours and some work places are not local
The staff at Eyears are very helpful and easy to contact with any questions they are also quick with getting you work. I am Enjoying working with this company.
Pros
Easy enrolment, Helpful team, work around you and your family
I worked at Eyears for around 18 months. It was a perfect job while I was at University as I could select which days I was off uni each week and Rachel, Callum and Chris would find me work. The agency staff are friendly and they try their best to find work which is close by, so often I was working in the neighbouring town. It also gave me the opportunity to gain experience with this age group which has been beneficial in my future career. You get paid weekly which worked well for me as a student. On occasion I was travelling up to an hour so it is useful if you drive. Be prepared for some quiet spells with no work e.g during school holidays.
Pros
Friendly staff who aim to find you work close to home.
Cons
Some quiet spells where you may only work one shift a week.
I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!
Pros
Hours that suit your home life
A great company who support their employees, and accommodates those who have busy life with a range of commitments. I have a great rep who i can always rely on to update me on work available and has given me feedback from jobs that I've been on. There are periods where there is no work offered which can be difficult when you have time free to be working, but this is understandable as it is most likely due to term times/ holidays where nurseries are closed or operate with their core staff and no agency staff are needed. Overall I have loved working for this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work which will slot into their busy schedule. A great management team, a range of lovely settings to work in, and a rewarding job.
Pros
Great reps, flexible work and great pay
Cons
Periods of no work available
Friendly and helpful staff who try their best to find you work on your selected dates. Can sometimes be waiting for a phone call for work. Usually last minute requests at times. Be prepared to travel to placements.Staff do understand if travelling is too far for you and will not push you to accept.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Last minute phone calls and sometimes how far you have to travel.
Ive been recieving work from Eyears since last dec sometimes last minutes sometiems pre booked. I love the hoensty of what they think i should do. They always help me and give me advice when I need it and always try to find me work really local to where I live as I use public transport. My consultant always asks me if I want to do the shift or not as sometimes it's out of my way.
Pros
Get daily work, helpful advice
Cons
Shorter hours
I have registered with a few agency's over the years, Eyears is the first one I registered with and now the only one I am still registered with. My consultant is great. She gets me the work that I want on the days that i'm free. She is also honest and realistic with me which I didn't get from other agency's.
Pros
Flexible
It's a good company, I get work in the days I need to also I get jobs quite close by. It's easy to talk to my consultant also she understands that I cannot travel far so she always finds work that is close to me.