Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews for Nursery Practitioner

Eyears is a great agency to work for. My consultant is very friendly and approachable and understands my work needs. I would highly recommend them, if you are looking for flexible working hours, variety and independence that you get from not being tied down to one nursery.
Pros
Freedom from paperwork and difficult parents. Hours to suit you
Cons
May involve longer travelling commutes
I was with eyears for about 3 months, everything was great at first. My recruitment consultant was very helpful however the company not so. The time sheets are good as you can take a photo and send them in and get paid weekly. When it came to me leaving the recruitment consultant said he would do me a reference which he did however it had to come from accounting and after contacting numerous times over a period of 2 weeks they never did produce one so if your relying on them producing one don't! Also they don't pay anything towards travel costs and when they say they ll be something extra in your pay it's 20p that's it and you get paid minimum wage so in my opinion not so good there are better agencies out there but if your desperate go for it.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Mimimum wage
Ever since i have been working with Eyears i have been provided with several jobs at various nurseries in Birmingham. The Eyears staff are very helpful and kind. They provide me with work every week with a reasonable wage. I would recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for work either in childcare. Also, the staff help you to find a nursery if you are unsure where it is. Another benefit with this agency is they provide you with holiday pay.
Pros
Free uniform
  1. Nursery Practitioner