Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews for Practitioner

Found 1 review matching the search
No day is the same in childcare therefore everyday is exciting and interesting. Whilst out on work you learn new activities that are age appropriate, how to meet individual needs and how to give sufficient care to children. The Eyears team and all the nursery's I have worked at have had very welcome staff members and always willing to collate your ideas. You could be offered to work at any nursery and its your decision whether you take the shift, however you will quickly gather that no setting is the same, the people are different, morals are different and the routine is different, therefore you need to make sure you are adaptable and willing for change, however don't be concerned about this as you can email your Eyears mentor or the team whenever you want for questions, concerns or enquiries. In my opinion the hardest part of the job so far is having to learn the children's needs in such a small amount of time. It is important when you attend a shift that you are prepared and ready to ask questions and use good communication skills this is because you'll probably have never been to that setting before and you want your time to be useful and ensure you have made a impact on a child holistic development. Overall I have loved my time with Eyears so far and the most enjoyable parts have been meeting new people both adults and children, gaining experiences and being able to use my good practice.