Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews for Teacher

I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.
Pros
excellent consultants
Cons
some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency
Eyears are one of those rare finds - an honest and supportive agency. I have worked through eyears as a supply teacher for a number of years and I have always been very happy with them.
I've worked for Eyears on and off for 4 years. They're always willing to help. I've worked in schools and nurseries in Birmingham & Bristol and found no change in their service. The consultants were always knowledgable about where i was going, giving me directions if needed and always placed in lovely settings. The communication is excellent with emails, text messages and so on confirming all my shifts and the wage slips arrive automatically in my inbox. On the whole, they were brilliant and I'd recommend them (and have) to any of my teaching or nursery colleagues.
Pros
great communication, lots of work, varied and flexible
Cons
sometimes can be last minute calls but i was okay with this
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eyears?