Eyears logo
Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews

Amazing agency

Having joined many agencies in the past , EYears has been one of the top Agencies I’ve come across , they are so understanding and the consultants are very helpful and polite in finding work or if you cannot work a certain day , they are very understanding.I would 100% recommend this agency.

Pros

Variety of work available

Great childcare Agencey

I was only suppose to be doing this short term but loved having the flexibility and earning the same amount as a full time practitioner with less responsibilities. Charlotte who manages Bristol is amazing with finding suitable work. There is always work available if you’re willing to travel even during this pandemic if you put the hours in you are able to take home an average full time salary it’s all down to you and your availability. You usually know a week before what your shifts are the following week but can also be called at 7am on the day (doesn’t happen often) it is a weekly paid job and you get holiday pay as well.

Pros

Flexibility with hours

Cons

No sick pay

I love working for Eyears, my consutant is kind and very helpful. Actually the whole organization is very efficient and organized. The only problem is that they do not have enough work for me in my area and the pay rate is very low considering I am very qualified if not overqualified compared to some of the practitioners I work with. I would however, recommend Eyears because they are a good agency to work for and also because my consultant always tries her best to find work for me.

Enthusastic, loving and fun!

No day is the same in childcare therefore everyday is exciting and interesting. Whilst out on work you learn new activities that are age appropriate, how to meet individual needs and how to give sufficient care to children. The Eyears team and all the nursery's I have worked at have had very welcome staff members and always willing to collate your ideas. You could be offered to work at any nursery and its your decision whether you take the shift, however you will quickly gather that no setting is the same, the people are different, morals are different and the routine is different, therefore you need to make sure you are adaptable and willing for change, however don't be concerned about this as you can email your Eyears mentor or the team whenever you want for questions, concerns or enquiries. In my opinion the hardest part of the job so far is having to learn the children's needs in such a small amount of time. It is important when you attend a shift that you are prepared and ready to ask questions and use good communication skills this is because you'll probably have never been to that setting before and you want your time to be useful and ensure you have made a impact on a child holistic development. Overall I have loved my time with Eyears so far and the most enjoyable parts have been meeting new people both adults and children, gaining experiences and being able to use my good practice.

Fun place

I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.

Pros

Cons

30minute

Excellent agency

I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.

Pros

excellent consultants

Cons

some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency

Great Agency

can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent

Pros

Flexible and quick

Great support, very flexible

I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.

Don't waste your time

They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency

Cons

GREAT company to work for!

Eyears was great at getting me work over the summer period when I needed a more flexible shift pattern. It's really quick and easy to update your availability online and I always had work when I wanted it. The staff are extremely friendly and always aim to get you jobs that suit your preferences. Pay is really good and always comes in on time- you even get holiday pay. Great company to work for.

Jobs at Eyears

See more jobs

Lot's of new experiences I got from this company

I have been working for about 6 months with Eeyars and I really enjoy to work for them. I like the idea of updating my availability when and when is suitable for me to work. The job availability depends on weekly basis some times all days of the week some times none. Their staff are polite and very helpful. Overall I am happy with them

Pros

I have gained lots of experiences, brilliant staff and helpful

Cons

Some weeks not enough working hours and some work places are not local

Rewarding work

The staff at Eyears are very helpful and easy to contact with any questions they are also quick with getting you work. I am Enjoying working with this company.

Pros

Easy enrolment, Helpful team, work around you and your family

Perfect job alongside University

I worked at Eyears for around 18 months. It was a perfect job while I was at University as I could select which days I was off uni each week and Rachel, Callum and Chris would find me work. The agency staff are friendly and they try their best to find work which is close by, so often I was working in the neighbouring town. It also gave me the opportunity to gain experience with this age group which has been beneficial in my future career. You get paid weekly which worked well for me as a student. On occasion I was travelling up to an hour so it is useful if you drive. Be prepared for some quiet spells with no work e.g during school holidays.

Pros

Friendly staff who aim to find you work close to home.

Cons

Some quiet spells where you may only work one shift a week.

Great agency to work for

I've been working for Eyears for a couple of months now. Most of the settings you are sent to are very welcoming and friendly. The Eyears staff are very helpful and try to get you jobs close to where you live. I would recommend this agency to anyone childcare workers in Greater Manchester. Its has been a good experience working for Eyears.

Pros

Jobs not too far from where you live

Cons

Working for Eyears has been a easy and hassle free experience

I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!

Pros

Hours that suit your home life

Brill management team

A great company who support their employees, and accommodates those who have busy life with a range of commitments. I have a great rep who i can always rely on to update me on work available and has given me feedback from jobs that I've been on. There are periods where there is no work offered which can be difficult when you have time free to be working, but this is understandable as it is most likely due to term times/ holidays where nurseries are closed or operate with their core staff and no agency staff are needed. Overall I have loved working for this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work which will slot into their busy schedule. A great management team, a range of lovely settings to work in, and a rewarding job.

Pros

Great reps, flexible work and great pay

Cons

Periods of no work available

Helpful Staff

Friendly and helpful staff who try their best to find you work on your selected dates. Can sometimes be waiting for a phone call for work. Usually last minute requests at times. Be prepared to travel to placements.Staff do understand if travelling is too far for you and will not push you to accept.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Last minute phone calls and sometimes how far you have to travel.

Wow

Having only worked for Eyears for a month, I must say my impression of the business, their work ethic and their dedication to their clients and candidates is unparalleled! The working environment both encourages competitiveness and drive but, enables personality and individuality! The vast amount of knowledge and experience at Eyears, ensures you feel that you are supported and you feel the guidance given is relevant and aids your progression. The training has been informative and in-depth, especially for someone who has not worked in recruitment before. The management team are both very hands on and are very approachable! I look forward to having a long and successful career at Eyears and I know that the team here will only help to ensure that happens! If you are looking for a business that encourages hard work and fun then Eyears is for you!

Pros

Team, Summer Hours, Excellent benefits, Job Satisfaction, Training

Fun friendly consultants always there to help.

I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.

Pros

Great flexibility and rates

Cons

None for me so far

Great company

Ive been recieving work from Eyears since last dec sometimes last minutes sometiems pre booked. I love the hoensty of what they think i should do. They always help me and give me advice when I need it and always try to find me work really local to where I live as I use public transport. My consultant always asks me if I want to do the shift or not as sometimes it's out of my way.

Pros

Get daily work, helpful advice

Cons

Shorter hours

Excellent Agency, hardworking friendly staff

Eyears is a great agency to work for. My consultant is very friendly and approachable and understands my work needs. I would highly recommend them, if you are looking for flexible working hours, variety and independence that you get from not being tied down to one nursery.

Pros

Freedom from paperwork and difficult parents. Hours to suit you

Cons

May involve longer travelling commutes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eyears. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4