Eyears

Eyears Culture reviews

The staff at Eyears are very helpful and easy to contact with any questions they are also quick with getting you work. I am Enjoying working with this company.
Pros
Easy enrolment, Helpful team, work around you and your family
Having only worked for Eyears for a month, I must say my impression of the business, their work ethic and their dedication to their clients and candidates is unparalleled! The working environment both encourages competitiveness and drive but, enables personality and individuality! The vast amount of knowledge and experience at Eyears, ensures you feel that you are supported and you feel the guidance given is relevant and aids your progression. The training has been informative and in-depth, especially for someone who has not worked in recruitment before. The management team are both very hands on and are very approachable! I look forward to having a long and successful career at Eyears and I know that the team here will only help to ensure that happens! If you are looking for a business that encourages hard work and fun then Eyears is for you!
Pros
Team, Summer Hours, Excellent benefits, Job Satisfaction, Training
I currently work for Eyears LTD as an Early Years Consultant. Eyears has been a fantastic company to work for so far offering a great working environment, competitive rates of pay and benefits, part time summer hours,excellent social events, you get out what you put in. The team work together sharing ideas to ensure we all grow together. The management team at Eyears are always keen to ensure that training is provided for the team. They are supportive, motivational and encourage us to be the best consultants we can be. We are able to manage our own businesses in the way that we know will get results. If you are hard working, passionate and driven and are looking for a role that provides you with job satisfaction and a good work/life balance this would be the job and the company for you!
Pros
Training, social working hours, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
I've always had work while working for Eyears. I'm happy to say that everything is going so well the staff are careing, friendly, understanding and supporting.
Pros
Take what ever day I want.
Cons
Hoilday pay system.
I have worked at Eyears in the capacity of an Education Recruitment Consultant for the past 6 months. This is the first job I have had in Recruitment and I found the company to be very supportive with regard to training. The team at Eyears are ace! They are hard working, fun and enthusiastic with a fantastic management team! I feel that I have the freedom to try new ideas whilst also having guidance. I thoroughly enjoy working at Eyears and they have made the move to a new industry easy and enjoyable!
Pros
Amazing team, part time hours over the summer, training
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eyears?