Eyears

Eyears Job security & advancement reviews

I have worked for Eyears for over 4 years now and would recommend this agency to anyone looking for temporary work. I like how we can fill in our availability for several weeks in advance so the consultants can see when we are available for work. Eyears have found me both long term and short term placements plus day to day work which have suited my needs. When going to a new setting I have been sent a map and had clear instructions over the phone giving up to date information about parking.
Pros
excellent consultants
Cons
some quiet weeks but this can be expected with any agency
I love working for Eyears, my consutant is kind and very helpful. Actually the whole organization is very efficient and organized. The only problem is that they do not have enough work for me in my area and the pay rate is very low considering I am very qualified if not overqualified compared to some of the practitioners I work with. I would however, recommend Eyears because they are a good agency to work for and also because my consultant always tries her best to find work for me.
can recommend Zara at Eyears ..I worked for them for short time whilst between jobs and they were able to get me set up quickly and secure me plenty of work while I found something permanent
Pros
Flexible and quick
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
Cons
I worked at Eyears for around 18 months. It was a perfect job while I was at University as I could select which days I was off uni each week and Rachel, Callum and Chris would find me work. The agency staff are friendly and they try their best to find work which is close by, so often I was working in the neighbouring town. It also gave me the opportunity to gain experience with this age group which has been beneficial in my future career. You get paid weekly which worked well for me as a student. On occasion I was travelling up to an hour so it is useful if you drive. Be prepared for some quiet spells with no work e.g during school holidays.
Pros
Friendly staff who aim to find you work close to home.
Cons
Some quiet spells where you may only work one shift a week.
I've been working for Eyears for a couple of months now. Most of the settings you are sent to are very welcoming and friendly. The Eyears staff are very helpful and try to get you jobs close to where you live. I would recommend this agency to anyone childcare workers in Greater Manchester. Its has been a good experience working for Eyears.
Pros
Jobs not too far from where you live
Cons
I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!
Pros
Hours that suit your home life
Having only worked for Eyears for a month, I must say my impression of the business, their work ethic and their dedication to their clients and candidates is unparalleled! The working environment both encourages competitiveness and drive but, enables personality and individuality! The vast amount of knowledge and experience at Eyears, ensures you feel that you are supported and you feel the guidance given is relevant and aids your progression. The training has been informative and in-depth, especially for someone who has not worked in recruitment before. The management team are both very hands on and are very approachable! I look forward to having a long and successful career at Eyears and I know that the team here will only help to ensure that happens! If you are looking for a business that encourages hard work and fun then Eyears is for you!
Pros
Team, Summer Hours, Excellent benefits, Job Satisfaction, Training
I have worked in the Hampshire Area with Eyears for over a year now and have been pleasantly surprised by the diversity and excellent Nurseries that I have been placed in. The Consultants at Eyears are great truthful and fun and are always there to advise and help. Could not think of working anywhere else.
Pros
Great flexibility and rates
Cons
None for me so far
Eyears is a great agency to work for. My consultant is very friendly and approachable and understands my work needs. I would highly recommend them, if you are looking for flexible working hours, variety and independence that you get from not being tied down to one nursery.
Pros
Freedom from paperwork and difficult parents. Hours to suit you
Cons
May involve longer travelling commutes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Eyears?
I have registered with a few agency's over the years, Eyears is the first one I registered with and now the only one I am still registered with. My consultant is great. She gets me the work that I want on the days that i'm free. She is also honest and realistic with me which I didn't get from other agency's.
Pros
Flexible
I work as a temporary nursery nurse in Bristol. The consultant's are brilliant and really listen to my needs to support my working pattern. I am always offered work during the week, so I am always really busy doing the job I love. The company is excellent and really supportive. I would highly recommend them to other nursery nurses looking for agency work.
Eyears are one of those rare finds - an honest and supportive agency. I have worked through eyears as a supply teacher for a number of years and I have always been very happy with them.
It's a good company, I get work in the days I need to also I get jobs quite close by. It's easy to talk to my consultant also she understands that I cannot travel far so she always finds work that is close to me.
I have worked at Eyears in the capacity of an Education Recruitment Consultant for the past 6 months. This is the first job I have had in Recruitment and I found the company to be very supportive with regard to training. The team at Eyears are ace! They are hard working, fun and enthusiastic with a fantastic management team! I feel that I have the freedom to try new ideas whilst also having guidance. I thoroughly enjoy working at Eyears and they have made the move to a new industry easy and enjoyable!
Pros
Amazing team, part time hours over the summer, training
I worked with eyears 3 years ago and it was the best agency I have ever worked for. The consultant I dealt with was so nice, friendly and extremely helpful. But I had to leave because the job is up and down so therefore there wasn't a stable income coming in. They can also book you in last minute so you have to always be ready to leave your house. Other than that I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone.
Pros
Recruitment consultant
Cons
Not enough shifts sometimes
There are weeks full of work and others exceptionally quiet. Yet to be placed anywhere local. People are lovely to talk too and they are always there to help. However I paid £44 for a new DBS after being told they were "calling out for staff" and had no work the following weeks which was very disheartening.
Hour were good some weeks and not so good others. Little short notice but couldn't be helped. Never had a problem with any nurseries I worked in.