Eyears

Eyears Management reviews

A great company who support their employees, and accommodates those who have busy life with a range of commitments. I have a great rep who i can always rely on to update me on work available and has given me feedback from jobs that I've been on. There are periods where there is no work offered which can be difficult when you have time free to be working, but this is understandable as it is most likely due to term times/ holidays where nurseries are closed or operate with their core staff and no agency staff are needed. Overall I have loved working for this company and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for work which will slot into their busy schedule. A great management team, a range of lovely settings to work in, and a rewarding job.
Pros
Great reps, flexible work and great pay
Cons
Periods of no work available
They soon sign you up promise you work if you are lucky enough might get few Emails off them if you have a problem and call them if they are not there they say will call you back and they never do . SO FRUSTRASTING they say they will send you one of there tops to wear when you start working and they never do . From my experience from this company don't bother sigh up with another agency
Cons
Having only worked for Eyears for a month, I must say my impression of the business, their work ethic and their dedication to their clients and candidates is unparalleled! The working environment both encourages competitiveness and drive but, enables personality and individuality! The vast amount of knowledge and experience at Eyears, ensures you feel that you are supported and you feel the guidance given is relevant and aids your progression. The training has been informative and in-depth, especially for someone who has not worked in recruitment before. The management team are both very hands on and are very approachable! I look forward to having a long and successful career at Eyears and I know that the team here will only help to ensure that happens! If you are looking for a business that encourages hard work and fun then Eyears is for you!
Pros
Team, Summer Hours, Excellent benefits, Job Satisfaction, Training
I currently work for Eyears LTD as an Early Years Consultant. Eyears has been a fantastic company to work for so far offering a great working environment, competitive rates of pay and benefits, part time summer hours,excellent social events, you get out what you put in. The team work together sharing ideas to ensure we all grow together. The management team at Eyears are always keen to ensure that training is provided for the team. They are supportive, motivational and encourage us to be the best consultants we can be. We are able to manage our own businesses in the way that we know will get results. If you are hard working, passionate and driven and are looking for a role that provides you with job satisfaction and a good work/life balance this would be the job and the company for you!
Pros
Training, social working hours, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
I have worked at Eyears in the capacity of an Education Recruitment Consultant for the past 6 months. This is the first job I have had in Recruitment and I found the company to be very supportive with regard to training. The team at Eyears are ace! They are hard working, fun and enthusiastic with a fantastic management team! I feel that I have the freedom to try new ideas whilst also having guidance. I thoroughly enjoy working at Eyears and they have made the move to a new industry easy and enjoyable!
Pros
Amazing team, part time hours over the summer, training