Eyears

Eyears Pay & benefits reviews

I was only suppose to be doing this short term but loved having the flexibility and earning the same amount as a full time practitioner with less responsibilities. Charlotte who manages Bristol is amazing with finding suitable work. There is always work available if you’re willing to travel even during this pandemic if you put the hours in you are able to take home an average full time salary it’s all down to you and your availability. You usually know a week before what your shifts are the following week but can also be called at 7am on the day (doesn’t happen often) it is a weekly paid job and you get holiday pay as well.
Pros
Flexibility with hours
Cons
No sick pay
I love working for Eyears, my consutant is kind and very helpful. Actually the whole organization is very efficient and organized. The only problem is that they do not have enough work for me in my area and the pay rate is very low considering I am very qualified if not overqualified compared to some of the practitioners I work with. I would however, recommend Eyears because they are a good agency to work for and also because my consultant always tries her best to find work for me.
Eyears was great at getting me work over the summer period when I needed a more flexible shift pattern. It's really quick and easy to update your availability online and I always had work when I wanted it. The staff are extremely friendly and always aim to get you jobs that suit your preferences. Pay is really good and always comes in on time- you even get holiday pay. Great company to work for.
Having only worked for Eyears for a month, I must say my impression of the business, their work ethic and their dedication to their clients and candidates is unparalleled! The working environment both encourages competitiveness and drive but, enables personality and individuality! The vast amount of knowledge and experience at Eyears, ensures you feel that you are supported and you feel the guidance given is relevant and aids your progression. The training has been informative and in-depth, especially for someone who has not worked in recruitment before. The management team are both very hands on and are very approachable! I look forward to having a long and successful career at Eyears and I know that the team here will only help to ensure that happens! If you are looking for a business that encourages hard work and fun then Eyears is for you!
Pros
Team, Summer Hours, Excellent benefits, Job Satisfaction, Training
I was with eyears for about 3 months, everything was great at first. My recruitment consultant was very helpful however the company not so. The time sheets are good as you can take a photo and send them in and get paid weekly. When it came to me leaving the recruitment consultant said he would do me a reference which he did however it had to come from accounting and after contacting numerous times over a period of 2 weeks they never did produce one so if your relying on them producing one don't! Also they don't pay anything towards travel costs and when they say they ll be something extra in your pay it's 20p that's it and you get paid minimum wage so in my opinion not so good there are better agencies out there but if your desperate go for it.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Mimimum wage
I currently work for Eyears LTD as an Early Years Consultant. Eyears has been a fantastic company to work for so far offering a great working environment, competitive rates of pay and benefits, part time summer hours,excellent social events, you get out what you put in. The team work together sharing ideas to ensure we all grow together. The management team at Eyears are always keen to ensure that training is provided for the team. They are supportive, motivational and encourage us to be the best consultants we can be. We are able to manage our own businesses in the way that we know will get results. If you are hard working, passionate and driven and are looking for a role that provides you with job satisfaction and a good work/life balance this would be the job and the company for you!
Pros
Training, social working hours, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
Ever since i have been working with Eyears i have been provided with several jobs at various nurseries in Birmingham. The Eyears staff are very helpful and kind. They provide me with work every week with a reasonable wage. I would recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for work either in childcare. Also, the staff help you to find a nursery if you are unsure where it is. Another benefit with this agency is they provide you with holiday pay.
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Okay place to work. not for full time work. only part time or flexible work i would say would suit. felt a bit discriminated on one time so that was not great but apart from that fine.
Pros
Flexible, Good communication, Good pay
Cons
Felt discriminated, Not enough hours.
Hour were good some weeks and not so good others. Little short notice but couldn't be helped. Never had a problem with any nurseries I worked in.