Eyears

Eyears Work-life balance reviews

I am very enjoy to work with Eyears.time is very good you can pick the time therefore I like very much Eyears. I am always have good time for work.i am always find nearest place and I am always done nearest one.Eyears is always help me.some time nursery very quiet.i like to work busy place.i am always enjoy working with nursery.
Pros
Cons
30minute
I’ve been working with Eyears for 8 month. Elaine and Maria and all the staff are fantastic. I do freelance work as well so this fits round that really well and you never feel pressure to take shifts if you don’t want to. I only work in nurseries nearby to minimise travel. You can book all your shifts online and it’s really easy to use. I’ve found the agency friendly and supportive with great individual service.
I work for Eyears around my degree. Joining Eyears was simple and quick. Work is always available and you can fit it around your home life. It's has really helped me financially and I am happy to continue because I have had no issues so far. The staff are friendly and approachable. Great experience!
Pros
Hours that suit your home life
Ive been recieving work from Eyears since last dec sometimes last minutes sometiems pre booked. I love the hoensty of what they think i should do. They always help me and give me advice when I need it and always try to find me work really local to where I live as I use public transport. My consultant always asks me if I want to do the shift or not as sometimes it's out of my way.
Pros
Get daily work, helpful advice
Cons
Shorter hours
Eyears is a great agency to work for. My consultant is very friendly and approachable and understands my work needs. I would highly recommend them, if you are looking for flexible working hours, variety and independence that you get from not being tied down to one nursery.
Pros
Freedom from paperwork and difficult parents. Hours to suit you
Cons
May involve longer travelling commutes
I work as a temporary nursery nurse in Bristol. The consultant's are brilliant and really listen to my needs to support my working pattern. I am always offered work during the week, so I am always really busy doing the job I love. The company is excellent and really supportive. I would highly recommend them to other nursery nurses looking for agency work.
It's a good company, I get work in the days I need to also I get jobs quite close by. It's easy to talk to my consultant also she understands that I cannot travel far so she always finds work that is close to me.
I currently work for Eyears LTD as an Early Years Consultant. Eyears has been a fantastic company to work for so far offering a great working environment, competitive rates of pay and benefits, part time summer hours,excellent social events, you get out what you put in. The team work together sharing ideas to ensure we all grow together. The management team at Eyears are always keen to ensure that training is provided for the team. They are supportive, motivational and encourage us to be the best consultants we can be. We are able to manage our own businesses in the way that we know will get results. If you are hard working, passionate and driven and are looking for a role that provides you with job satisfaction and a good work/life balance this would be the job and the company for you!
Pros
Training, social working hours, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
Ever since i have been working with Eyears i have been provided with several jobs at various nurseries in Birmingham. The Eyears staff are very helpful and kind. They provide me with work every week with a reasonable wage. I would recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for work either in childcare. Also, the staff help you to find a nursery if you are unsure where it is. Another benefit with this agency is they provide you with holiday pay.
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
Day at work is a standard day, through this i have learned and gained knowledge through this job as my degree is similar to the age range i am working with. Due to the fact that this job is through agencies, my co-workers are always changing, therefor it is hard to adjust to the place. In different nurseries you get workers that are mostly welcoming and in some you do not get that, but thats work life you get that everywhere. i do not think the job is hard at all. the most enjoyable part of the job is the children. Understanding them and making sure that they have a great time within the nursery.
Pros
paid every hour
Cons
hours depend on you