Eyears

Eyears Employee Reviews

I was only suppose to be doing this short term but loved having the flexibility and earning the same amount as a full time practitioner with less responsibilities. Charlotte who manages Bristol is amazing with finding suitable work. There is always work available if you’re willing to travel even during this pandemic if you put the hours in you are able to take home an average full time salary it’s all down to you and your availability. You usually know a week before what your shifts are the following week but can also be called at 7am on the day (doesn’t happen often) it is a weekly paid job and you get holiday pay as well.
Pros
Flexibility with hours
Cons
No sick pay
I was with eyears for about 3 months, everything was great at first. My recruitment consultant was very helpful however the company not so. The time sheets are good as you can take a photo and send them in and get paid weekly. When it came to me leaving the recruitment consultant said he would do me a reference which he did however it had to come from accounting and after contacting numerous times over a period of 2 weeks they never did produce one so if your relying on them producing one don't! Also they don't pay anything towards travel costs and when they say they ll be something extra in your pay it's 20p that's it and you get paid minimum wage so in my opinion not so good there are better agencies out there but if your desperate go for it.
Pros
Flexible work
Cons
Mimimum wage
I work as a temporary nursery nurse in Bristol. The consultant's are brilliant and really listen to my needs to support my working pattern. I am always offered work during the week, so I am always really busy doing the job I love. The company is excellent and really supportive. I would highly recommend them to other nursery nurses looking for agency work.
I have been working for Eyears for the past two years and they have consistently found me teaching work. They have managed to keep work fairly local for me. I feel like the consultants really listened to my requirements and have have sent me to some lovely schools. This agency isn't a pushy agency(I have worked for one of those before!) and they really have my best interests at heart. I have already recommended Eyears to colleagues and will continue to do so.
Pros
Fair pay rates, understanding consultants
Cons
Some work comes in very last minute
Eyears are one of those rare finds - an honest and supportive agency. I have worked through eyears as a supply teacher for a number of years and I have always been very happy with them.
It's a good company, I get work in the days I need to also I get jobs quite close by. It's easy to talk to my consultant also she understands that I cannot travel far so she always finds work that is close to me.
I currently work for Eyears LTD as an Early Years Consultant. Eyears has been a fantastic company to work for so far offering a great working environment, competitive rates of pay and benefits, part time summer hours,excellent social events, you get out what you put in. The team work together sharing ideas to ensure we all grow together. The management team at Eyears are always keen to ensure that training is provided for the team. They are supportive, motivational and encourage us to be the best consultants we can be. We are able to manage our own businesses in the way that we know will get results. If you are hard working, passionate and driven and are looking for a role that provides you with job satisfaction and a good work/life balance this would be the job and the company for you!
Pros
Training, social working hours, excellent benefits, job satisfaction
I've always had work while working for Eyears. I'm happy to say that everything is going so well the staff are careing, friendly, understanding and supporting.
Pros
Take what ever day I want.
Cons
Hoilday pay system.
Ever since i have been working with Eyears i have been provided with several jobs at various nurseries in Birmingham. The Eyears staff are very helpful and kind. They provide me with work every week with a reasonable wage. I would recommend this agency to anyone that is looking for work either in childcare. Also, the staff help you to find a nursery if you are unsure where it is. Another benefit with this agency is they provide you with holiday pay.
Pros
Free uniform
Cons
I have worked for Eyears for a number of years and I find them to be the best agency I have worked with. The consultants listen to my needs and don't put pressure on me to work if the job isn't suitable. The office staff are friendly and supportive and my work placements are local and exactly what I ask for.
Pros
Free uniform, friendly staff
I have worked at Eyears in the capacity of an Education Recruitment Consultant for the past 6 months. This is the first job I have had in Recruitment and I found the company to be very supportive with regard to training. The team at Eyears are ace! They are hard working, fun and enthusiastic with a fantastic management team! I feel that I have the freedom to try new ideas whilst also having guidance. I thoroughly enjoy working at Eyears and they have made the move to a new industry easy and enjoyable!
Pros
Amazing team, part time hours over the summer, training
Okay place to work. not for full time work. only part time or flexible work i would say would suit. felt a bit discriminated on one time so that was not great but apart from that fine.
Pros
Flexible, Good communication, Good pay
Cons
Felt discriminated, Not enough hours.
I worked with eyears 3 years ago and it was the best agency I have ever worked for. The consultant I dealt with was so nice, friendly and extremely helpful. But I had to leave because the job is up and down so therefore there wasn't a stable income coming in. They can also book you in last minute so you have to always be ready to leave your house. Other than that I would definitely recommend this agency to anyone.
Pros
Recruitment consultant
Cons
Not enough shifts sometimes
Day at work is a standard day, through this i have learned and gained knowledge through this job as my degree is similar to the age range i am working with. Due to the fact that this job is through agencies, my co-workers are always changing, therefor it is hard to adjust to the place. In different nurseries you get workers that are mostly welcoming and in some you do not get that, but thats work life you get that everywhere. i do not think the job is hard at all. the most enjoyable part of the job is the children. Understanding them and making sure that they have a great time within the nursery.
Pros
paid every hour
Cons
hours depend on you
I've worked for Eyears on and off for 4 years. They're always willing to help. I've worked in schools and nurseries in Birmingham & Bristol and found no change in their service. The consultants were always knowledgable about where i was going, giving me directions if needed and always placed in lovely settings. The communication is excellent with emails, text messages and so on confirming all my shifts and the wage slips arrive automatically in my inbox. On the whole, they were brilliant and I'd recommend them (and have) to any of my teaching or nursery colleagues.
Pros
great communication, lots of work, varied and flexible
Cons
sometimes can be last minute calls but i was okay with this
There are weeks full of work and others exceptionally quiet. Yet to be placed anywhere local. People are lovely to talk too and they are always there to help. However I paid ÂŁ44 for a new DBS after being told they were "calling out for staff" and had no work the following weeks which was very disheartening.
Hour were good some weeks and not so good others. Little short notice but couldn't be helped. Never had a problem with any nurseries I worked in.
A typical work starts with a phone call from Eyears asking to go to a local nursery set-up for a specified timing.The hardest part of the job is the short notice given to react to phone call and go to the nursery.The Most enjoyable part of the job is taking care of the children.
Pros
flexible
Cons
short notice
  1. Employee reviews