Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited

Falck UK Ambulance Services Limited Employee Reviews in London

Unfortunately though, in my role,patient care was coming second,as all that the company was concerned about, were KPI'sHigher management, faceless and cold,I had the privilege though,to work with great colleagues, with whom we shared same values and had a high morale
Working for this company is like having cancer. You might be able to live with it for a while, but sooner or later it will destroy your life. I’ve you’ve been offered a job here and you’re thinking of taking it, I would say only do so if you really need to.
Pros
It will probably go under soon
Cons
How long have you actually got?
I worked for them for 7 years and they informed me via email that they don't need me anymore. The congestion charge was paid with a delay of several months! The manager was never available and when it was, he always lied !!! It was supposed to be a lot of work, not a waste, I'm talking about the self-employed
As an ex employee I have felt that the company were only interested in meeting the trust needs or the company needs and alone the way forgot there staff. The four years I was with them there were no supervision no appraisal and when a driver made a mistake they were penalised and stacked as that was a easy way for the company to take no responsibility four years I was with them no supervision no appraisal
Pros
Staff in the field was very supported
Cons
Under staffed under valued poor management
They lied and promising but at the end cutting employees hours and 3 months in continue underpaid us. No one would take responsibilities , so most of the staff ended up leaving the company as the quickly realised it is pointless to ask anyone for any issues .
They don’t care about the patients or their staff. Control will take advantage of those on the road and will attempt to force overtime on you (which is technically illegal) by giving a job last minute. Family life? Forget it as they will ring you on your days off and try to get you to work. Vehicles are in poor condition and don’t get cleaned regularly. Patients would be better off being in an Über than in Falck’s “care”.
If you are a people person this is a great role, a lot of the patients like a chat and just want to be treated to a decent service which is fair. No company is perfect. Yes the hours can be long and the pay could be better but it is a job you either love or hate. Personally love it. Management communication could do with improvements but that is no different to any other company to be honest.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Communication to staff. planners need to be more understanding
A few people on here having a moan because they couldn’t meet the standards the business expects. In truth an amazing professional business - one of the largest ambulance business in the world. Really progressive and setting new standards in the UK. Really going some where - i’d Get on board now - don’t miss the opportunity .
Pros
Great equipment, rewarding role
Do not work for this company they do not care for there staff and there they do not follow their own code of conduct in the work place or the laws of a work environment.
Pros
Cons
All thats bad or your worst experience in a work place this place serves you on a large tray