Falcon Green
Happiness score is 73 out of 100

Working at Falcon Green: 21 Reviews

United Kingdom21 reviews

Reliable agency

I will like to continue my job with Falcon green because they are always keep me busy and reliable. I didn't have issue's with my payment or pay slips

All positive so fare

As the agency is good, staff very friendly. Additional thanks to Catalina, the most positive and nice person. Any issues solved in no time, always keep updated. Always receive confirmations about hours and money at the beginning of the week so it's plenty of time to solve any discrepancy

Pros

Always informed

Cons

N/a

Insights into Falcon Green

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energising work tasks
  • Time and location flexibility

Labourer

Wouldn't recommend this agency, they send me to work in a big site construction then 3 days later they turned up saying I was there only covering somebody's holiday....

They lie about charges!!!

These guys won’t tell you that you’ll be Paying their N.I. you’ll find £40 missing from your wages. They’ll pay for your whole shift, but they told me that the extra money will cover my travel costs as they talked me into travelling 1 hour each way to a job in Bishops Stortford. It wouldn’t have been a problem, but the extra money was taken for their N.I. they’ll tell you anything to get you on site.

Pros

Paid on time

Cons

Getting stitched up with wages

More of the same

The recruiters are useful when you have a question about the work site, or problems with a time sheet. Each job is a toss up, some jobs can be great and the time flies quickly others are not so much and the supervisors on these sites treat labourers more like machines than humans. Problems with late time sheets happen every now and then but the hours are never in dispute, you will get paid the hours you worked. Although there was a time where it took over a month and many arguments, phone calls and emails to get paid for a missing timesheet. The recruiters will not communicate with you on a problem unless absolutely necessary. They have limited time and labourers on the job are clearly not their priority.Sometimes they lie and say a job is a couple weeks or even long term, you show up to site and it's very hard work, more so than usual. You reason it's fine because it's long term work and one bad day isn't representative of your whole experience. But it is just one day because you receive a phone call from your recruiter at 3PM saying the job's ended and no-one at the site office will say anything that isn't vague.The recruiters claim that they will move you to a site closer to home as early as a position opens up but it is a falsehood as I've seen multiple positions in my area come and go without giving me a phone call or text. The same goes for traffic marshall(TM) positions. You work as a labourer until a traffic marshall job opens up. Then they inform you and you move off the labourer job and onto the TM job the next day. That's how it's supposed to work. But it -

Pros

The recruiters help you find the work site

Cons

Lack of communication/Long hours

Traffic marshall

Nice people to work with. I’ve learned how to deal with the issues on site and how to react in emergency. I wanted to learn something new and I’ve started to do some logistic because for the next I want to apply as a supervisor.

Pros

Great managers

Cons

They don’t pay 10 hours. Just 9.5

Excellent

They are ambitious agency and no problem as long you keep on time always and you turn on time and someone keep ontop of there work including asking Site manager where he need any assistance,and any other jobs someone can offer including tiding the site and being a good listener in details.

Good

Good

Great company

I have never regretted working for falcon green and I will not stop working for them because they have never in one day short paid me.The are great organisations to work with.

Unprofessional

Can't be worst, management is horrendous and unprofessional. Your job here is to get them to pay you. I've had better managers in China. The work is good overall

rubish stay away!

falcon green is rubish ! sent me 2 job that did not exist! turned off phone and then said I let them down! full of excuses and very late.to pay. wrong attitude stay away from falcon green.

Pros

Cons

every thing that could go wrong went wrong with this companie . stay away

helpful and effective

falcon green is a agency that specializes in construction thy are really good with finding people jobs they found me lots of different laboring jobs i'm currently looking for a job in a different sector because the labor job gets tiring

productive and fan workpalce

Good agenty , and nice people ! The best agenty whit leabours i n t the L o n d o n ! Have g o o od j o b s and for long time

Best Agency in London

I have worked on numerous jobs for Falcon Green and I have never had any issues. Paid on time, long term jobs and very easy to communicate with if ever any issues.

Pros

Long term job, paid on time

Difficult yet rewarding experience

Working as a Labourer on site was difficult when you consider the physicality of some of the tasks that you are required to do. However, as a result of this I learned an enormous amount about the workings of a site, as well as the different roles played by different trades, and the relationship between all these different operatives and the management in order to achieve our unified objectives day in, day out.

Fun workplace

I work with them for a while Very nice people Is a plaseure to work with them I never had problems with my payment Highly recommended!! Thank you so much guys !!

Pros

Good money, friendly staff

Standard work places

Sometimes good jobs, many time bad jobs, could be good to begin career on construction also develop skills. Rates are no to bad , always long term job.

Good Agency to work for

I worked briefly for Falcon Green as a Labourer and found them to good at processing times sheet and paying on time. I would recommended them to all site workers.

Learn a mature and responsible attitude to work.

Patrol and carry out good security procedure at work, be helpful and polite in manner. Be part of a team. Learn a mature and responsible attitude work.

Great people

I worked for few company here in London but for my falcoon green is the best company, friendly guys who will help you to find a good job, the pay good and have lots of jobs.

Pros

Pay at time

Cons

No cons

Is a good company to work for.

management are the best and hard working people. my co- workers some are not experience so is hard to work with them.i only enjoy the long hours of the company,

Cons

Good personal ,good education , knowlege of work, They help me every time I need to do something,teach me what is good and what is wrong in site

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Falcon Green. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement