Falcon Green

Falcon Green Employee Reviews

I will like to continue my job with Falcon green because they are always keep me busy and reliable. I didn't have issue's with my payment or pay slips
Wouldn't recommend this agency, they send me to work in a big site construction then 3 days later they turned up saying I was there only covering somebody's holiday....
These guys won’t tell you that you’ll be Paying their N.I. you’ll find £40 missing from your wages. They’ll pay for your whole shift, but they told me that the extra money will cover my travel costs as they talked me into travelling 1 hour each way to a job in Bishops Stortford. It wouldn’t have been a problem, but the extra money was taken for their N.I. they’ll tell you anything to get you on site.
Pros
Paid on time
Cons
Getting stitched up with wages
The recruiters are useful when you have a question about the work site, or problems with a time sheet. Each job is a toss up, some jobs can be great and the time flies quickly others are not so much and the supervisors on these sites treat labourers more like machines than humans. Problems with late time sheets happen every now and then but the hours are never in dispute, you will get paid the hours you worked. Although there was a time where it took over a month and many arguments, phone calls and emails to get paid for a missing timesheet. The recruiters will not communicate with you on a problem unless absolutely necessary. They have limited time and labourers on the job are clearly not their priority.Sometimes they lie and say a job is a couple weeks or even long term, you show up to site and it's very hard work, more so than usual. You reason it's fine because it's long term work and one bad day isn't representative of your whole experience. But it is just one day because you receive a phone call from your recruiter at 3PM saying the job's ended and no-one at the site office will say anything that isn't vague.The recruiters claim that they will move you to a site closer to home as early as a position opens up but it is a falsehood as I've seen multiple positions in my area come and go without giving me a phone call or text. The same goes for traffic marshall(TM) positions. You work as a labourer until a traffic marshall job opens up. Then they inform you and you move off the labourer job and onto the TM job the next day. That's how it's supposed to work. But it - more...
Pros
The recruiters help you find the work site
Cons
Lack of communication/Long hours
Nice people to work with. I’ve learned how to deal with the issues on site and how to react in emergency. I wanted to learn something new and I’ve started to do some logistic because for the next I want to apply as a supervisor.
Pros
Great managers
Cons
They don’t pay 10 hours. Just 9.5
They are ambitious agency and no problem as long you keep on time always and you turn on time and someone keep ontop of there work including asking Site manager where he need any assistance,and any other jobs someone can offer including tiding the site and being a good listener in details.
Good
Good
I have never regretted working for falcon green and I will not stop working for them because they have never in one day short paid me.The are great organisations to work with.
falcon green is a agency that specializes in construction thy are really good with finding people jobs they found me lots of different laboring jobs i'm currently looking for a job in a different sector because the labor job gets tiring
Cons
Good agenty , and nice people ! The best agenty whit leabours i n t the L o n d o n ! Have g o o od j o b s and for long time
I have worked on numerous jobs for Falcon Green and I have never had any issues. Paid on time, long term jobs and very easy to communicate with if ever any issues.
Pros
Long term job, paid on time
Cons
Sometimes good jobs, many time bad jobs, could be good to begin career on construction also develop skills. Rates are no to bad , always long term job.
I worked for few company here in London but for my falcoon green is the best company, friendly guys who will help you to find a good job, the pay good and have lots of jobs.
Pros
Pay at time
Cons
No cons
management are the best and hard working people. my co- workers some are not experience so is hard to work with them.i only enjoy the long hours of the company,
Cons
Good personal ,good education , knowlege of work, They help me every time I need to do something,teach me what is good and what is wrong in site
  1. Employee reviews