Fallow Management Ltd

Fallow Management Ltd Employee Reviews

Agency

They do a variety of work, from cleaning to security. This is done on a variety of sites & have a broad client base. Customers are put first so jobs are done without delay.

Brilliant

Such a great company to work for,management always there to assist and extremely helpful,makes you feel like a family member and make you feel appreciated

Supervision and management

This job at present is very challenging from supporting the team and management every aspect in detail customer service and security as there is no hands on in this role as verbally and soft skills are in use acknowledging the right decision backed up by management and the team, yes there is a thorough patrol but to understand the reason behind the patrols is greater than any other work place, anything can happen in a public sector of the buisness and this is dealt in perfectly manner, i give 10 stars more if needed lovely staff and very close understanding company the pay is superb and on time as stated by management there is no bad experiences in this challenging job as promotion are promised with bonuses payments.

Pros

Brilliant team communication Excellent management on time Payments

Cons

None applied

Very stressful no support.

I worked as a security officer in the Doncaster interchange. Most of the time your patrolling alone dealing with aggressive, intoxicated and abusive behaviour alone with little or no help from colleagues.

Very Poor pay for hours

Hours required on job description and pay do not match up, for night work disgusting, at sainsburys you'd be on triple from 11pm to 6am.. And interviewing at night is stupid, you may be looking for a job to fit in with a young family and school runs, but until you know if you have the job you dont want to be leaving home for an 11pm interview. INCREASE THE PAY and they might get staff to stay.

excellent company

I have worked for Fallow for many years and have always found them to be professional and helpful, a very thoughtful company with staff close to their heart, a birthday card on my birthday every year, not many companies do that

Would not recommend this company

There was no training just left to get on with it, saw my manager only once through out the time I worked there absolutely no support . Staff in the office are rude and unhelpful and only nice and happy if you take on extra hours!Wages payed late. When I had any problems or concerns with the job I was told the customer was always right and I was always made to feel that job was on the line if I spoke up.

Pros

Good hourly rate

Cons

No support or job training, staff rude unhelpful

Good team and great maneger

I loved working for them. The team was friendly and i was sad to leave. The work was good . And evryone would go and help another team member if tgey had finished. Even if it was packing up the equitment

Pros

Working on my own

Cons

Working on my own

Jobs at Fallow Management Ltd