Fallow Management Ltd

Fallow Management Ltd Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom11 reviews

Agency

They do a variety of work, from cleaning to security. This is done on a variety of sites & have a broad client base. Customers are put first so jobs are done without delay.

High profile baby sitter, underpaid, tictactoe staff

Advertisment is wrong, your a baby sitter, not addressed as Security, underpaid and problems with being payed at the end of the month. Alot of tic tac toe between colleagues, alot of disrespectful youths to deal with, you don't have any powers to deal with situations effectively you can only use guiding techniques even when people are of a threatening behaviour. On your feet for 12 hours I lost feeling in my heels. I struggled to get to work Sundays I would be 1 hour late because I don't drive and buses were slower. No leaniancy, towards getting there, if your late your out. Overall it's probably the worst job iv experianced.

Official response from Fallow Management Ltd

13 July 2022
Hi, we are deeply sorry that you feel this way. We appreciate any feedback, please feel free to contact us at Head Office if you wish to discuss your previous employment. Many thanks, Fallow Management.

Insights into Fallow Management Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Energising work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

Productive, fun workplace

Very good and a chilled place to work, always management to talk to, who were great he’ll and support, if you needed help or advice they’d be there to support you in

Very stressful alot kf abusive from little youths

Do not work here you will be dealing with antisocial behaviour intoxicated kids raging from 10 to 19 years old discusting job embarrassing job discusting rate of pay youre basically policing the kids and you cant do anything, walking up and down like a donut for long hours the job is advertised as security officer but you go to interview and they tell you that its customer service but you wont be doing that youl be dealing with dirty undisciplined kids i couldnt believe what i was seeing this generation is discusting i left the first day now thats saying somethig trust me very stressful job one of the worst jobs ive done!!!

Pros

Paid breaks

Cons

None stop walking like a donkey

Brilliant

Such a great company to work for,management always there to assist and extremely helpful,makes you feel like a family member and make you feel appreciated

Supervision and management

This job at present is very challenging from supporting the team and management every aspect in detail customer service and security as there is no hands on in this role as verbally and soft skills are in use acknowledging the right decision backed up by management and the team, yes there is a thorough patrol but to understand the reason behind the patrols is greater than any other work place, anything can happen in a public sector of the buisness and this is dealt in perfectly manner, i give 10 stars more if needed lovely staff and very close understanding company the pay is superb and on time as stated by management there is no bad experiences in this challenging job as promotion are promised with bonuses payments.

Pros

Brilliant team communication Excellent management on time Payments

Cons

None applied

Very stressful no support.

I worked as a security officer in the Doncaster interchange. Most of the time your patrolling alone dealing with aggressive, intoxicated and abusive behaviour alone with little or no help from colleagues.

Very Poor pay for hours

Hours required on job description and pay do not match up, for night work disgusting, at sainsburys you'd be on triple from 11pm to 6am.. And interviewing at night is stupid, you may be looking for a job to fit in with a young family and school runs, but until you know if you have the job you dont want to be leaving home for an 11pm interview. INCREASE THE PAY and they might get staff to stay.

excellent company

I have worked for Fallow for many years and have always found them to be professional and helpful, a very thoughtful company with staff close to their heart, a birthday card on my birthday every year, not many companies do that

Would not recommend this company

There was no training just left to get on with it, saw my manager only once through out the time I worked there absolutely no support . Staff in the office are rude and unhelpful and only nice and happy if you take on extra hours!Wages payed late. When I had any problems or concerns with the job I was told the customer was always right and I was always made to feel that job was on the line if I spoke up.

Pros

Good hourly rate

Cons

No support or job training, staff rude unhelpful

Good team and great maneger

I loved working for them. The team was friendly and i was sad to leave. The work was good . And evryone would go and help another team member if tgey had finished. Even if it was packing up the equitment

Pros

Working on my own

Cons

Working on my own

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fallow Management Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement