Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services Employee Reviews

Supported me through the pandemic

During the lockdown I was left without any work (I am a professional cleaner and worked in a hotel). I spent 3 months at home before I saw their ads about offering financial support for starting a business with them. It has been 4 months since I started and I haven't had a slow day since day 1. I pick my working hours, select my days off and they always manage to fill my schedule. No slow season for them. I make a lot more than before and will be taking 2 new people to work for me too in about a month.

Pros

jobs in every season and secure income

Cons

none for now

Place to learn, grow and develop a successful business

With them the possibilities are endless, as long as you are motivated and want to work. Their business model gives you access to clients and support. I have the flexibility of being my own boss without the risk and investment of an actual start-up. It is tough work, definitely not the easiest thing, but if you invest your time and efforts the success is guaranteed. In the beginning they made sure I have full training, helped me financing the needed equipment and a car and called me everyday to make sure I have everything needed

Pros

support and guaranteed workload, plus option to grow a business

Very nice place to work

Very happy that i start working with them. Helpful managers and colleagues always friendly.I learn a lot from the time that i've had here. Amazing and most of the time fun place to work in

Pros

Flexibility great team of people

Cons

Travel time

Very productive professional environment

Very helpful and professional co-workers and friendly really happy that I start work with them amazing experience and a lot to learn honestly I believe this will be very useful experience in the future for me :)

Pros

Friendly and flexibility and understanding

Cons

9 to 5 job ...

With big potential to growth

Flexibility. Easy to operate with the app and manage your jobs and schedule. Quick response from the office. With one word FANTASTIC. Will definitely recommend

Very productive and pleasant place to work

Amazing colleagues and managers, a nice working place that helps you to relax and make you feel wanted right from the start. Very dynamic daily routine.

Pros

friendly co workers and flexibility

Cons

9 to 5

Friendly dynamic environment

Really happy that i start working with them very friendly people around you always trying to help you if they can and very dynamic daily routine that helps you grow up and learn :)

Pros

Support and very good communication

Cons

Takes and dead lines

Positive environment with young people

Easy going colleagues who are always can help you and you are learning almost every day something new. I’m very happy that I started here and I feel right on my place from day one and to be honest I didn’t expect exactly that from the start :)

Pros

Opportunity to grow up

Cons

Tasks and targets sometimes are pushy

Well organised and focused place with lovely people

Nice place to work, all my colleagues are very friendly and we learn from each other very dynamic environment that helps you learn and develop your self and bidding a confidence in you. One of my best places i ever work so far

Pros

Flexible, friendly, sometimes fun to work

Cons

Dealing with customers that make no sense :)

Great working atmosphere

Working with Fantastic services is great. Support is always there when you need it. You choose your own working hours and payments are always on time.

Pros

Setting own working hours

Great start

When I started working with them almost 3 years ago I received all the needed support and equipment to start working on my own, over time as I gained confidence and capital, they supported me to open more cleaning teams and so far the work has been great even through the pandemic. The team is very organized and flexible when I need help with my business.

Happy to work with them

I am pleased to work with the company.I found them very professional and supportive. I am happy with your cooperation. Hope to deal the same way in the future.

Very productive and flexible

I am happy at Fantastic Services it does what it says on the Tin. It is a relaxed but professional setting flexible working hours. Possiblity to grow your business.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Not knowing how much you will get

A place to learn and grow

As a people-oriented company, Fantastic Services has a lot to offer to its employees. If you are eager to learn every day and grow a successful career, here is the place to be. I have started as a Sales agent and now I am in the Franchise Marketing department. Fantastic Services has given me the opportunity to pursue my dreams and be well paid while doing it.

Pros

Full training and awesome social policy

you can make decent money

You can make decent money for a normal working day finishing at about 6pm - with not more than 3 jobs per day. I think it depends on you really - how you organise and plan your day, using your common sense saves a lot of time, rather than complaining about stuff and looking for someone to blame for every issue during the working day. If your attitude is to work smarter not harder and to solve the problems, rather than dig into them - you will have a pretty easy day. Having a network of regular return customers now, I can plan everything even better, I experience far less issues as a whole and the working process goes really smooth.

Pros

good money, depending on yourself

Cons

not much, using public transport could be one

Professional

I have been with them for more than two years and they have been supportive, honest and professional, especially during the covid-19 situation, which was very challenging.

Bad company for work

Very bad company! Without respect to employers, no good management! Low salary, they charge client and add some taxes before to pay me! They give jobs to new subcontractors (from 1-6 months), to other receive small jobs! Only want to get new payment for franchise!

The best company I ever worked

If you are jobseekers you are on the right place. The work was very nice. I liked this work. The work includes the ironing, cleaning the bathrooms, the kitchen, the bedrooms,change the sheets, wash dishes, empty the bins.That,s it.

I did well...however i knew what i was doing

Get you own van ...don't buy one of off them ....there only out to make money from .make sure you have got your own training before hand . I had 20 years .....

Pros

If you know what your doing and buy your own you do well

Cons

Its just a big con there out to make money for themselves

good

timing was flexible to travel different location and travelling was the the hardest part of the job .i learnt how to travel different locations.

Pros

time was flexible

Cons

different locations

Not enough work

I am happy with the work with fantastic cleaners but need extra work. Otherwise job is not hard I enjoy it.I am learning new things as I go with the convid 19 problem We are extra safe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fantastic Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9Job security/advancement