Fashion & Retail Personnel

Fashion & Retail Personnel Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom5 reviews

Nice environment

During my time within the company I quickly came to discover how nice and calm the environment was throughout the workplace. Opportunities to progress were also available if you was willing to do so.

Good if you need experience

If you’re looking for experience to add on your CV I would recommend you join. However in regards to work and commutation the really don’t care about you as a person . Hours very and also they care more for clients then You

Pros

Experience

Quick money

The agency will give you shifts per week but it will be random and inconsiderate. Pay is okay but different per shift but if you mess up once they will fire you .

a great company to work for

A fantastic company to work for, lots of support and on-going training. A rewarding environment with enthusiastic management and great colleagues. I managed my own Recruitment desk, made a huge number of placements in high profile retailers and suppliers in the Uk and overseas.

Pros

Diversity of role

Cons

lack of progression

Fun place

I love working with the public... So much fun meeting people...gives me great joy to see them smile...I liked it because it was a fast paced environment and full of life..I loved the challenges and to achieve high sales targets...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fashion & Retail Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Fashion & Retail Personnel with

Fashion & Retail Personnel reviews by location

Learn about Fashion & Retail Personnel in popular locations

• Fashion & Retail Personnel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?