Fast Despatch Logistics
Happiness score is 68 out of 100

Fast Despatch Logistics Employee Reviews

Found 1,023 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,029 reviews

Honest review

I’ve been working for FDL since May now. I can genuinely say that it’s a really good job! The only down sides are no holiday pay, sick pay or pension as you are classed as self employed. However, you can pick and choose your working days. Management are very kind and caring and they do care about what you expect from the job. The pay is brilliant. You are your own boss! Amazon staff are kind and courteous. FDL staff will do anything to make your life easier! Really, really great bunch of people who together makes up a very strong team! You feel very proud at the end of the day. You definitely feel like you’ve accomplished something! There’s the opportunity to work away from home, your accommodation is paid for and they provide an incentive to go too! There really aren’t any negatives about this job apart from the things I mentioned! Some days can be busy, however, compared to other companies in the Amazon station our routes are so much easier than theirs! Brilliant company!

Pros

Kind staff and management!

Cons

No holiday or sick pay and no pension

Delivery driver

Poor company, lying to much, always promising you bonuses but never wanna pay, managers take in to walet. If have any chance i just not givint a star for a rating, no recommendations at all, plus, if you are renting van you make a biggest mistake at all, i was it get invoice with 900 pounds.

Pros

Cons

NO time for toilet, not talking about coffee

bad

Some mangers send you to help others but they don't always pay the overtime. Some managers give you big routes but pay you the standard route rate. All managers make yoy pay for damages to the van that you didn't do or you shouldn't pay like tyres. Some managers give routes to their driver friends even if you have a better performance.

Pros

you work like a slave

Cons

they steal your money

Good firm

A good company to work for, never had any problems with management as long as you got on with your job and worked. Relaxed atmosphere and good people to work for.

Great workplace

this is a great place to work, the people that work there will make you feel very and help settle you in to your new job. with this company you will have the opportunity to improve yourself within the company.

Nice colleagues

my work colleagues were all very nice. My boss very professional and welcoming. very good working environment. Would highly recommend working for FDL

Good company

Very good place to work despite being a very busy place. Colleagues and even the managers make every one feel like we are all a big family trying to achieve the same goal.Thanks-

Fun environment to work

My typical day at work was fun but very productive. I had a very good relationship with all my colleagues and everyone was very understanding and helpful to one another. Really love my job here !

Great company

FDL is a great company to work for, they are a Global company growing at a fast pace. The work environment is enjoyable with a supportive management team in place. They bring the opportunity to work with some big brands and there are plenty of opportunities to progress should you wish to.

Good manager

I've been an employee of FDL for about 3 years now and I can honestly say I would rather work for them than Hermes company. The manager is very good and kind.

Jobs at Fast Despatch Logistics

See more jobs

Good company to work for

good company to work for, good pay, hours and benefits. managers are all good. if i was to go back to multi drop delivery work, this would be first company to work for.

Secure job

Very secure job. Great structure and support. Immense job satisfaction. Excellent hours of work and very generous holiday allocation. Also very thorough training given for all individuals who wish to move on. Would highly recommend

Thanks

Good company to work for, always busy, never a dull moment. My manager was very supportive when I was on occasion bullied by another member of staff. My manager supported me and I was able to continue working here. Thank you

Good company

Loved going to work, loved driving & meeting people, job security & job satisfaction, Plenty of overtime & the salary was good. Management were good , understanding when having any problem.

Good environment

Very good environment to work. Very good pay rate Communicative people and really fast problem solvers ALL staff really well prepared Safety is the main thing over there

Great place

this is a great place to work friendly and very helpfull , the company went above and beyond to help with family issues that occured, if it wasent for personal reason i would still be there

Good pay rate

Good pay with added benefits makes FDL appealing to work for. Relaxed friendly environment. Busy days and quieter days. Overtime available to earn extra money.

Good manager

Great place to work for, Managers and staff are very professional and its has a great friendly working environment, training is excellent and also the rates of pay is very good

Great company

If you can get a job with FDL they are a great company that rewards hard workers and offers advancement and job security. take any role to get your foot in the door.

Good company to work for

If you want a fast paced environment and have great adaptability. Fast Despatch is the place for you. Challenging and high energy with a global logistics company.

Was a good company

this was the best company I've ever worked with. Benefits were great and pay was Ok. great work place. Upper management was always willing to help when anyone needed help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Despatch Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7