Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews

Mind your own business and nobody stresses you. Managers are so helpfull with you in any way possible. Is like the best workplace that you only dreamed about
I worked for this company and to be honest I would avoid this company at all cost. Management treat you like you are nothing, and they expect you to be on the road from 8 in the morning till 10 at night even although your only aloud to drive the van for a maximum of 10 hours pre-day as per amazon's rules. You pay £200 per week for the van and only work 3 days a week out of the 6 so your basically paying for the van and have small change for your self. When i left they are trying to say I owe them over £1000 for damage to the van that wasn't there when I handed the van back.Avoid these cowboys at all costs.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Pay, Poor Management.
Best team in U.K. I have a good experience.all staff are well trained and you are helped every time you have a problem.The FDL company is serious and in the future you will be able to have a secure job where you can support yourself and even your family are really happy to work for the FDL company.
Fast Despatch Logistics is a one of the best multi drop delivery company in UK. I worked to their Manchester deport recently, and I felt so compatable with their working culture. The managers and coordinators were always friendly and helpful .The only reason which I left them was my children. They are still little and I had to sacrifice times for their activities.If anyone wish to work as a delivery driver, I highly recomend The Fast despatch Logistics Company.
An internationally recognised company, with worldwide reach, working in collaboration with Amazon, Fast Despatch is a good company to work for. The hours and wages are great. If you can drive a 3.5 t van, and in need of a job, Fast Despatch is the place to get one (A driving job I mean).
Pros
Great Hours
Absolutely appalling company to work for. Be very careful when you leave they will deduct money for vehicle damage even if it wasn't damaged. I would not recommend working for them. There are many other driving jobs out there. Stay clear of this lot
You can be relaxed and listen to audiobooks and podcasts as you work. You can also be focused and fast. Then you can pck up extra work when you finish
Pros
You manage yourself
Cons
Flats
Good management. Not a stressfull job.Verry kind,helpfull and hardworking colleagues.If you are interested to be an delivery driver,this job fits for everyone.
A typical days work is picking up your Parcels and preparing for delivery easy work but does involve heavy lifting at times depending on the parcels
Pros
Decent Money
Cons
I have been working for this company for 6 months and they have fulfilled on there promises. There management is superb and the head office addminstraion team is just as good regarding invoice queries. They always given me work and extra wheen asked, depending they have that day. The management always look after your safety at each branch. I've been given work from the North to the South, that's how big they are.Providing you follow the rules and don't cut corners you get paid exceptionally well. Safety is always no. 1 concern for FDT, and to make you money.HIGHLY recommended working for these!
Pros
Pay. Health and safety. Great management. Fun work place.
Cons
When delivering some customers feedback may be inaccurate, leading to penalties.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
I recommend to all the company FDL is a serious company that pays you well and you have a secure job in times of crisis and especially in this difficult period tried by covid 19.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
I am very happy with this company as everyone within are knowledgeable and professional. Also, incentive schemes are implied and you are able to build on your performance.
I find the company good to work for and supportive for me to set up as self employed the management I have met and helped me with any issues or queries I have had.
Pros
flexable working
Highly recommended. Interview stage was quick and easy.Very professional and easy to refer friends and family. The flexibility is a good factor for people with other commitments.
Great group of drivers.Helpful and friendly management.Great theoretical and practical training.Very good work organization.Very good money for hardworking people.
Pros
you always get help when you need it
Cons
N/a
I enjoy my work it’s satisfying knowing you’re doing something to help people especially in the current situation . The manager are helpful and dedicated.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Someday weather conditions
Great place to work.Manager and colleagues are very helpful.Strongly recommend. It's a easy job if you follow all the sorts properly and treat the packages as they were yours. Great help from the beginning.
Pros
On your own
Cons
Traffic!!
From my experience of working with FDL for some time now, I’m very happy to be a part of this company as they are a supportive and inclusive company that pays well for the work that is carried out. I’ve not had any problems with the company thus far and if any work queries come up during the working day then they are always on hand to help resolve any issues immediately due to the quick communications networks they work through with their employees. All in all, I would recommend working with FDL as the recruitment and training processes are efficient and straight forward as well as the working environment being a positive place to work. Proud to be a part of this company.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Must prepare for all weather
Fast Despatch Logistch is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potențial. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Pros
Free rent
Cons
Make photo to every tire every day
Fast Despatch Logistics is a very good place to work. It has many benefits and good potential. Highly recommend for the drivers how want to make a money more.
Very easy job but fast paced. Boss is very helpful and fair, also all colleagues are nice. Can have lunch break whenever you like and days are flexible
Pros
Easy
Cons
sometimes long hours
  1. Employee reviews