Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews

Fast Despatch Logistics have a very good Training and support for All new staff. The management are fair and reasonable, whom listen to your issues .
Enviroment is friendly and although pressurised at times get back up from management to get the job done help is give willingly if asked for and other drivers friendly and helpful
Very good place to work Management work very well together Dealing with people face to face dailyWould highly recommend Fast Despatch company to anyone
Good company with a lot of offered holiday, hours you work in the evenings aren't great but the morning shifts where excellent. Responsibilities of van checks and delivering on time
FDL is a very good place to work for, very professional and very friendly. always willing to help with any problems on shift and off shift. fair work load between all drivers
Pros
Good manager
If you like a nice clean productive work environment to work in then this your place to work as it is very clean and effective company to work for As a driver
Really good training and the ability to be your own boss was important to me. The team helped me through the early weeks and supported well. I worked 5 or 6 days a week which was good for my situation and worked to a schedule that suited my lifestyle. I enjoy the flexibility of self employed work.
Been here a month and loving every minute, no pressure from management and the work isn’t to difficult, nice and paced out through the shift, would recommend the job to anyone.
Very good company that caters well for its staff members, providing its members with excellent support and opportunity. Good working environment and friendly colleagues to work along side.
Best company I have worked for . They are very concerned about the conditions you work in and are there for you when you need advice.I would recommend this company to any driver looking for work .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
The first company where the crew is competent. They live up to their solvent promises and I wholeheartedly recommend working in the FDL team. I happy to worck her😀🙃😂🤣😭😅🤗
have been a part of this company for nearly 2 years now having many different job roles throughout my time and I honestly don't have one bad word to say about this company. After some big changes in the past few months this company has really made a turn for the best. Everybody is equal in this company, management are always going to great lengths to ensure all drivers are happy and not being over run. Payments are never late and hardly ever incorrect. It is a pleasure to be a part of the FDL team.
Got a job working for FDL on a temporary basis during lockdown. The management where really good guys, the job is really demanding but if you out the work in there is good earnings to be had! When I had an issue the management would go way out of there way to help me and resolve it.
really enjoy working here. It's a great atmosphere, everyone is super friendly, and the managers are extremely helpful and responsive. Sometimes the job can be challenging, but you really get out what you put in. No two days are the same and I feel that I am always learning something new. I love the freedom, flexibility and opportunities that come with this job, and the people I have met make it even more awesome.
I am a current employee and this is by far the best company i have ever worked for.The hours can be long like any other job but you really do feel appreciated for everything you do. You are rewarded with an excellent salary and career progression is second to none!!. i really do hope to spend MANY MANY more years with FDL.
Pros
Everything good
Been working for FDL since October 2018. While it is hard work you are treated with respect and management will go out of their way to find help for you. Everyone, ranging from the management to other drivers are friendly and approachable. Taking all that into account and the new vans being brought in, it is one of the best logistics companies out there.
Pros
Good company
I’ve worked for FDL since Dec 2020, they look after you well, everything is crystal clear with earnings etc as they do it all for you. Any time off requests are dealt with so no issues. Recommend this job if your a hard worker and like being out and about on the road.
Outstanding company to work for. flexible-regarding commitments and other necessary factors. family- always feel welcome and like your part of a family that works together. Great Bonus incentive scheme and always paid correctly on time.
Enjoyed been a proud member of the firm, recognised for my efforts and supported every step of the way. Management is fully experienced in their profession with total dedication to both contractors and the team. They supply their services to the highest standard by constant training and evolution. Always pleasant and welcoming.
Employed on a temporary contract while laid off from another company. Enjoyed the short period I was there. Very good work conditions, nice people to work with.
A little demanding but once used to it is ok. If you are given the same location then it becomes much more easier. You don't have to worry about finding an address because you are familiar with it.
  1. Employee reviews