Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Bournemouth

I enjoy my work it’s satisfying knowing you’re doing something to help people especially in the current situation . The manager are helpful and dedicated.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Someday weather conditions
Very good company to work with and great management friendly site manager who always there to help m, good team work if needed amazing environment 5 STAR
I work in this company for almost a year and I'm happy that i still work here. In this job every day has something different, probably that's why I like it , you can not get bored. You can be promoted very fast and your hard work is recognized.
Fast Despatch Logistics company is a great place to work and offers job security and great pay. I have no complaint about this company. Would recommend this firm to anyone.
The team is amazing and management is great too! All staff are friendly and the hours are fair most nights. And they are really understanding when it comes to personal issues.
Communication from management is good, everyone tries their best to help each other if needed, relaxed but professional atmosphere. Would recommend FDL
this is a job for people who like to work alone and enjoy being unsupervised, The task is simple. Drive safely don't get lost don't panic . Have fun. You will do well.