Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Bristol

Excellent job they help you out with everything from fuel to a van is fast paced but isn’t difficult good pay rate too, nice relaxed working by yourself just delivering meeting all different kinds of people
Pros
Good money, nice people from all different backgrounds
Cons
Very active job, so if you like to be moving about or would like to be more active, you will love this job. Various areas covered, making it fun to visit the areas covered. Managers are really helpful, training is provided and ongoing support when needed. Highly recommend if you are a self-employed contractor.
Pros
Flexibility
Very good company with a very good management. They offer you training, support and help if you need. The managers on site are professional but also very friendly and respectful to you and they will help you with everything.
Pros
Good management. Good salary. Friendly and relaxed environment.
Cons
I recomand this company .fair management...fair salary..when I have any problem.i receive support from my manager at any time...they never late whit salari
Excellent job . Highly recommend for a position that will inspire you for the rest of your life. Really enjoy every single day at work. The supervisor is incredibly helpful and excited to to talk with on a daily basis.
Pros
Helpful supervisor
Cons
Very helpful and good management. Also very kind people and nice co workers. I really enjoy working as a delivery at amazon and I think is a good job.
I recommend this job with all trust. Payments are on time and they are very serious. I work with them since 2018 and I want to continue, no other companies can replace this one.
I enjoyed working for FDL as a courier driver because everyone in the courier driver community made me feel welcome and helped out with any questions I had. Also the management was very helpful in the way that if ever there was a problem with anything you could contact them quickly and easily.
A great working environment with a fantastic range of employees. always on the go, never a dull day at work, meeting new people & going to a variety of different places.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Weather
Worked at FDL for 3 years, great company, very friendly and full of lovely people. would recommend to anyone. Was sad to leave after so many great years with the company.
Great company to work for. Salaries are comparable to other Courier companies with many opertunities for advancement. Great benefits as well. Would recommend Fast Despatch Logistics .
Excellent work practices, well refined and developed policies, protocols and procedures, Advanced technology systems. very good environment to work in. Overall excellent company to work for.
Fair company ..corect management.they are fair whit salary..they answer every question..when u have one ..in oanword they help unto make performance day by day