Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Exeter

great company, always have the support from managers quick and fast resolve any issues , very easy to manage/access invoices and working time, a good pay-rate for working hours
Pros
flexibility
Cons
at the moment did't get any one
I'm working for this company from 6 months and obviously by point of view of salary and work level I'm very satisfied ! I recommend honestly this company !
I'm working for this company from 1 year and obviously by point of view of salary and work level I'm very satisfied ! I recommend honestly this company !
Interviewing was easy and quick, took around two weeks from interview to start of work, great management team, helpful colleges, working mainly with amazon logistics, so if needed, always will get help from FDL or Amazon support. Manager always available for any issues to deal with, flexible work schedule, 5 days a week, but If wanted, you can work extra day. Once you learn your areas, it becomes easier to do deliveries, you finish faster and earlier. Your work efficiency depends on your speed, so obviously it's not a walk in the park tempo, more like light cardio.
It is a job for people who like to work alone and enjoy being unsupervised, The task is simple. Drive safely, don't get lost, don't panic . Have fun. You will do well.
I started working for FDL last month in Exeter on a self employed base. I can only say that when i applied for this delivery job i wasn't expecting it to be easy and well orginased as they are. I do enjoy working for FDL as a delivery driver and would definitely recommend this to anyone that would like to be there own boss. Having your own van is a plus but if not FDL will help you get a rental van which is what i did. I get paid weekly and for the work i do including a rental van i still have a nice pay at the end of the week.
Fast Despatch Logistics was a great place to work, everybody was very friendly and made you feel very welcome from day one. Would highly recommend this firm.
Excellent place to work. Managers are very helpful and develops the employees. Managers are very approacable. Products being made are very useful Cons Salary is not at par compared with other companies and the vacation leaves given are very few. Some of the benefits are lacking.