Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Glasgow

Mind your own business and nobody stresses you. Managers are so helpfull with you in any way possible. Is like the best workplace that you only dreamed about
I worked for this company and to be honest I would avoid this company at all cost. Management treat you like you are nothing, and they expect you to be on the road from 8 in the morning till 10 at night even although your only aloud to drive the van for a maximum of 10 hours pre-day as per amazon's rules. You pay £200 per week for the van and only work 3 days a week out of the 6 so your basically paying for the van and have small change for your self. When i left they are trying to say I owe them over £1000 for damage to the van that wasn't there when I handed the van back.Avoid these cowboys at all costs.
Pros
Self Employed
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Pay, Poor Management.
From my experience of working with FDL for some time now, I’m very happy to be a part of this company as they are a supportive and inclusive company that pays well for the work that is carried out. I’ve not had any problems with the company thus far and if any work queries come up during the working day then they are always on hand to help resolve any issues immediately due to the quick communications networks they work through with their employees. All in all, I would recommend working with FDL as the recruitment and training processes are efficient and straight forward as well as the working environment being a positive place to work. Proud to be a part of this company.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Must prepare for all weather