Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Leeds

A very nice environment, good management, very helpful colleagues and you can make your on schedule. You will get help in any situations, from managers and colleagues, just ask for it.
Pros
Flexibility
I’ve been working for Fdl now for just over two months and I can say it’s the best job I’ve ever had. It’s like been your own boss driving to new and exciting places every day. They are flexible As long as u are to. give your manager as much notice as possible for the day u need offAnd generally you will get them. Pay is extremely competitive in such I’m almost out of debt thanks to this job .
Pros
Flexible. Wages, helpful team mates
Cons
Great company to work for. Benefits are decent. Hardest part of job is being working on rainy days. I would advise people to apply and work for Fast Despatch Logistics.
Flexible work hours. Work when you want. Competitive. It is an easy job if you like to drive van everyday. The management team is always there to help you when you need them.
The working hours are ideal, very enjoyable working environment with great opportunities to earn monthly bonuses and to achieve recognition in the company.
Every day is different. Good people to work with. A fast paced job. You have to be responsible and variable at doing different jobs when need be. Gotta be a good communicator with customers and staff, show excellent customer service skills. Have a good knowledge of the area your driving in .
I really enjoyed working at this company. I had a wonderful boss. I participated in a large number of activities in this company and would like to achieve a lot in it.
The best Job if you like to be on your own and work without any problems. The team is absolutely lovely and they are always there to show a smile and help you.
FDL offers a great work environment, great benefits and supportive team. They offers competitive pay, multiple work locations and shifts are available, managers are helpful and understanding.
Overall great job if you like driving. Fellow employee's were very helpful. Bosses were good. Would highly recommend to all the drivers who look for a courier driver job.
Pros
Funny
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
There is nothing to fault about working for FDL. I love the work culture and the people I worked with. I actually loved going to work everyday. The help is always there when needed even when you don't need it.
Pros
Good pay
A busy work environment with great colleges, delivering parcels on a daily basis. FDL is definitely a good company to work for with good support from management.
High level of safety measures Very discipline work environment Customer service is a number one priority Effective staff base Great working environment
Great job. Steady away. No pressure. I enjoy working here. Would highly recommend Fast Despatch Logistics to anyone who can drive and looking for a job.
Pros
Good salary
I Have worked for FTD for 6 months now, great company to work for, Always paid in time and correctly. Plenty of shifts available and if you have any issues the manager sorts it straight away. Like any job takes a while to get used to (routes, loading your van in order) but very simple and just follow instructions. Would recommend to anyone looking for a courier job to go with FDT
As a single parent and mother of 3 kids this job is really good for me. My Manager is very understanding and helpful he is always there to help. In my team we are only 20 members and we always ready to help each other when needed that i haven't seen anywhere else where i have worked....