Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in London

Very relaxed and enjoyable place to work. Enjoyed my working time here. Great working environment and friendly co-workers. Supervisors and managers were well trained and knew how to manage.
It's good company, fair with employers and place where you can find nice colleagues. Management is helpful, always ready to help if you need. Salary is very good.
Work for FDL as a courier driver. Great hours. Lots of overtime. Great people to work with and lots of friends. Straightforward and a good job to have.
Pros
Good benefits
It's a great company, in the beginning, you need to learn how to do everything but once you learn it's great, you get to drive and make people's lives easier by delivering their products. Everybody is very helpful. Sometimes you face challenges but the manager is helpful and is always trying to help you. I recommend the company.
Pros
Driving around
Fast paced job but this makes your day go quicker. If you follow simple rules and stick to what you should be doing you’d never have an issue. Would recommend this job for all the drivers.
As an driver courier, I enjoy traveling all over the country. I have learned a lot both about security and about myself. I enjoy my unique position and have been grateful to be part of this company in my current capacity
I have been working here for about 7 months as a part-time employee. The job is fairly simple and I don't have much to complain about. There's a fair amount of respect given.
it's a good place to work, Management of the company is too good, too co-operative and helpful. I feel very comfortable when working for Fast Despatch Logistics.
If you enjoy meeting new people and new expieriences everyday this is the job for you. Overall, everything is fine since I work for Fast Despatch Logistics company.
Great staff I work with,Very easy going job and the best thing is that you get to meet new people every day.The company is really flexible with routes.
Pros
Flexible with routes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fast Despatch?
the most enjoyable is that the customer is satisfied and happy with service they have received. and the management know that i am doing my job properly.
This is a good job, it is nice to work on my own in the delivery van and interacting with members of the community. Thanks Fast Despatch Logistics for giving me this wonderful opportunity.
I only preformed few weeks of work experience, so i cant say much about the job. Those who i meet were very welcoming and helped me understand the inner workings of the company. And i believe that i did a good choice.
Pros
Friendly staffs
The management it's great and I have learned loads of new things. I have the opportunity to work for a great team with great colleague's. I highly recommend this company.
Pros
- Fantastic people! - Great teamwork ethic and engaging culture across the whole business -
I have 3 years experience with fast despatch and the most I liked is the fact that when I had a problem it was solved quickly. I have all the support needed all the time and also my colleagues are great. I was surprised when I found out about the reviews here on indeed. I believe that they are from people who couldn't handle the job. In this way would make sense to complain when you are not capable to do this job.
A very bad experience here, they do not pay people correctly and after working very hard during the Christmas period i left the month after and was not paid at all, despite being told they would get in contact with me, i called and emailed but all efforts of contact were ignored. Due to the role being self-employed the law did not offer much solutions. They also mainly look out for the people that come from the same country as them. If you decide to apply regardless, please make sure you get all the paperwork, invoices and anything else as proof of employment,earnings and hours worked just in case you need to go to court.
Pros
not stuck in office
Cons
After so many years i am still happy to work with this agency. Flexible work days and opportunity to make extra income at any time! Staff very polite and friendly, and it is really good deal you can keep van after working hours.
A job ok to start with an efficient team but I would like more to progress in this field! A usual day of work is getting to the warehouse at the time you are called (always delays)! I learned to manage delivering the 150 daily stop
Cons
Too much stops