Fast Despatch

Fast Despatch Employee Reviews in Manchester

Fast Despatch Logistics is a one of the best multi drop delivery company in UK. I worked to their Manchester deport recently, and I felt so compatable with their working culture. The managers and coordinators were always friendly and helpful .The only reason which I left them was my children. They are still little and I had to sacrifice times for their activities.If anyone wish to work as a delivery driver, I highly recomend The Fast despatch Logistics Company.
A typical days work is picking up your Parcels and preparing for delivery easy work but does involve heavy lifting at times depending on the parcels
Pros
Decent Money
Cons
I’ve been with Fast Despatch for just over a month. So far so good. I’ve had no major issues and any minor issues I’ve had have been rectified with management quickly. Overall it’s really enjoyable if you enjoy a face to face role and enjoy a fast paced job
If you wish to make good money in a great environment and with a fantastic team, this is the best place! Awesome family and great opportunities for everyone!
Love working with my FDL family in Manchester. Can't say anything negative about this group of guys. I'm the youngest driver working at this location and these guys make it comfortable for me that I look forward to coming to work.
i like my job, the team and the managers! All of us we are like a team, I like that we meet in the morning when we come to station and drink coffee. I like that if you need help it's someone there to help you. The managers are there to solve everything. I like to work with Fast Despatch!
Great career for fast learners. Fast paced job with independent work day. Great pay and benefits. Overall great job with opportunities to mingle with the community.
Good company to work for. They have lots of benefits and incentives. Flexible working hours to suit. Friendly colleagues and excellent training provided.
Very fast-paced and sometimes hectic, but very rewarding. I enjoyed working here and often wish I had not given up this job due to my family moving out to Ireland.
Pros
Good salary
Great place to work and everyone is friendly to customers and employees alike. They seem to care about employees. The care more than other places I have worked.
Pros
They care about employees
I really enjoy working for them, you can earn a reasonable income from it and choose when want to work. I would recommend Fast Despatch Logistics for anyone struggling to work who can drive.
Pros
Good income
I love working there and learning about the delivering business and meeting good lifetime friends. Overall, Fast Despatch Logistics is a good company to work for.
A typical day at work which I find interesting is interacting and meeting all types of people at work. This makes my job easier and more pleasant for me on a daily basis. The job itself if very gratifying for I like working in this kind of environment.
I have worked for DFL for 3 years. Very professional bunch of staff and management. Training is provided to new staff. Overall this is a good company to work for.
Great working environment and also good people to work with. Love meeting the customers new and old. Ẹnjoy working for Fast Despatch Logistics company
Our manager is really a hard working man and very friendly but when it’s work time it’s work time. All the workers work together as a team. It is such a good environment to work in.